Auto Routing

• Sorry if this is a bad place for this...I cross-posted to another thread that may be applicable too:

Question about Drag-and-Drop importing...

I am trying to set up the ExportConverters (which I've previously used successfully) so that a Drag-and-drop DICOM file import will forward the images to the appropriate AE_Title of an external DICOM system.

So images with a modality of CR go to one place, CT to another, MR to another. This is easy with DICOM import, but I can't seem to get it to do what I want with Drag-and-Drop importing. The best I can do is leave off arguments and just have the ExportConverter FORWARD line to send them to a system, but it doesn't work by modality.

Is there a specified "Calling AE Title" or "Called AE Title" that I can use when using drag-and-drop?

Thank you! I've been a conquest user for a good couple of years, but just found the forum. Great stuff, both the software and the forum.
    Tim

• Could we have a more detailed explaination of the syntax of scheduling exportconverters?

For example if one wanted to autoroute from 6AM to 12PM only.

Would it be something like;

ifnumless %d 12; ifnumgreater %d 6; forward to AE

I imagine that there is more syntax needed.

ES

• Best try the between command. To only forward from 9 to 5, not forward outside at al:

between "9", "17"; forward ...

To not forward from 9 to 5 but defer all until daytime

between "17", "9"; defer; forward ...

Marcel

• Can You tell me, is that the right syntex to use to auto route the exams within time frame. Which one I have to use.

//AUTO ROUTE Between 8AM to 7PM

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportCallingAE0 = CONQUESTSRV1
    ExportConverter0 = ifnumless %V0819,0030[0,1], ??????08??????; forward to CONQUESTSRV2

//AUTO ROUTE Between 8AM to 7PM

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportCallingAE0 = CONQUESTSRV1
    ExportConverter0 = ifnumbetween "8", "19"; forward to CONQUESTSRV2
    :?:

• These ones should work - the examples in the manual must be read literally:

ExportConverter0 = ifnumgreater "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "8"; forward ..
    ExportConverter0 = ifnumless "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "8"; stop; ifnumgreater "%V0008,0030[0,1]", "19"; stop; forward ..
    ExportConverter0 = between "8", "19"; forward to ..

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!