Auto Routing

• Hello Marcel,

I am trying to set up a rule to autoroute. I have successfully been able to do it in the past when forwarding all images from any origin. But what I need to do now is selective.

I need all images from DMHCONQUEST to forward through CONQUESTMRI to MXC_RAD as uncompressed. I have tried a number of variations, but no success. Can you give me an example of a rule that I can put in the CONQUESTMRI configuration that will make this work, Also, do I just stop and restart the server for the change to take effect, or do I have to go all of the way out of conquest and stop the server...I have tried both. I do not want any other images to forward, except for those from AE: DMHCONQUEST.

• Hi, this should work:

Code
    ExportConverters = 1
    ExportCallingAE0 = DMHCONQUEST
    ExportConverter0 = forward to MXC_RAD
    -or -
    ExportConverter0 = forward compressed as UN to MXC_RAD

Make sure that the CallingAE indeed has that name (see the server log during activity). Also do NOT forget to put at least one space around the '='.

To set the # of converters (ExportConverters = 1) you need to kill and restart the server (dgate.exe). All other lines are read from the file by dgate.exe for every forward and can be changed on the fly without any restart. Just do not save config from the GUI - you would lose your changes as the GUI reads dicom.ini only at startup.

Marcel

• I am a new user of conquest and was wondering where to you put this code at. I would like to auto route all of our us and ct studies from 12 midnight to 08:00 hours to our nighthawk service. Where do I begin?

• Hi BT,

try to add this to dicom.ini (after closing the server):

Code
    ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = ifnumless %V0008,0030[0,1], ??????08??????; forward to NIGHTHAWK

Then restart. It checks if the first 2 digits of studytime of every incoming image are less then 8: i.e., it should forward all studies made between 00:00 and 07:59.

Marcel

• MARCEL,
    MY MACHINE HAS AN 80 G HARDDRIVE,2.6 G CPU AND 504MB OF RAM. DO YOU THINK M-F EVERY MORNING IF DELETED THE PATINETS OFF IT THAT IT WOULD BE CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE LOAD OF RECEIVING THE PATIENTS FROM THOSE TWO MODALITIES AND AUTOROUTING THEM FOR ME? WE HAVE A 32 SLICE CT SCANNER.

• YES TO BOTH RADTRAVELLER.
    MARCEL THIS IS WHAT I SEE IN THE SERVER STATUS LOGS
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Forwardconverter0 executes: ifnumless 0008,0030[0,1], ??????08??????; forward to AE_NIGHTHAWK
    YES I RESTARTED THE SERVER. YES THERE ARE SPACES. I AM ALBE TO SEND TO THEM DIRECTLY BUT THE AUTO ROUTING IS NOT WORKING.

• cqdicom.dll is supposed to be in the main Conquest directory, which would normally be C:\dicomserver if you're running the Windows version. Is it there?

Regarding running Conquest as a service, the install process at one point asks whether you want to do this. If you said no at install time, there's also a button labelled "Install server as NT service" on the Configuration tab of the user GUI (again of the Windows version.)

• THE FILE IS THERE. WHEN THE PROGRAM GOES TO START IT ERRORS OUT AND COMES UP WITH THE WINDOWS DIALOG BOX WHAT PROGARM WOULD I LIKE TO USE TO OPEN THIS FILE WITH WINDOW. THEN THE PROGRAM JUST BECOMES UNRESPONSIVE.

• Unpack conquest in a temp directory. Rename the current CQDICOM.DLL to CQDICOM.odl. Copy CQDICOM.dll from temp and place in [path]\dicomserver. Restart conquest.

On configuration tab, push the [Install as NT Service] button.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!