Edit structure set to remove identified contour??

• It it possible to use lua scripting to edit a received DICOM RT structure set?

We'd like to remove all "BODY" contours from Eclipse TPS structure sets before sending to Elekta CBCT application automatically in order to improve performance of the ELEKTA app.

How would one go about doing this if it is possible? We've not use the lua language before (but have looked at the samples).

We are using Conquest already now to make some small DICOM demographic edits (related to our workflow), then forward to our IMPAC R/V and it is working great!

• Hi,

this is definitively possible, you need to say something like (in an external lua file, this is draft code):

ImportConverter0 = if Data.Modality == 'RTSTRUCT' then dofile('deletebody.lua') end

file: deletebody.lua

Marcel

• OK wow. When I found this tool (Conquest) I knew it would be SUPER useful. (We have it running in about 4 places already as a router/simple editor.)

The lua scripting is what really makes it powerful. THanks a ton.

• Hi,

This doesn't seem to work for me, or at least i can't see what i'm doing wrong.

I've tried to run the deletebody.lua inside ZeroBraneStudio and used Data.Dump() before and after this script to see if it is working. But there are no differences in the input- and outputfile.
    While debugging I can see that the correct ROI is found, but then the Data.StructureSetROISequence[index]=nil doesn't have any effect.
    Changing something like the patientname does work though.

Do you have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

i'm using Conquest 1.4.17 as LUA interpreter.

Thanks,
    Dave

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!