Can't push images to Stentor PACS

• Here's what server status says on Conquest:

Code
    [CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move Destination: "STENTOR_SCP "[CONQUESTSRV1] Number of images to send: 7[CONQUESTSRV1] Host 'STENTOR_SCP ' did not accept the connection[CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move (PatientRoot)[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1168: ENDED AT: Fri Sep 12 09:35:29 2008[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1168: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 2 SECONDS

I have checked, double-checked, and triple checked the information on the "Known DICOME Providers" tab.
    It is:

Code
    STENTOR_SCP 10.0.1.120 104 un

I have even set it up in Stentor's iQuery (to pull from Stentor), but it doesn't work either.

However, I CAN push from Stentor, to Conquest, without a problem. Weak.
    I can also push from Conquest to OsiriX, and pull into Osirix from Conquest.

Stentor tech support says that they're running promiscuously, and they can't figure anything out on why this is not working. I hope someone has a magical solution around here :)

• Try and change STENTOR_SCP to iSite. Leave the IP and portnumber the same.
    If you try to puch to Conquest it wil take any AE title as long as you get the IP and portnumber correct, so that is why that does work.

• Quote from cevin

Try and change STENTOR_SCP to iSite. Leave the IP and portnumber the same.
    If you try to puch to Conquest it wil take any AE title as long as you get the IP and portnumber correct, so that is why that does work.

Holy shit, that actually worked. :shock:
    Thank you!

Was there a problem with the underscore? What exactly was the issue?

• Your problem wasn't just the underscore, it was the entire AE title you used ;)
    The accepting AE title in a Stentor PACS is afaik always iSite, and not STENTOR_SCP.
    So your Conquest was trying to verify the AE title and failed, that is why it didn't work before.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!