Posts by Alfajor

Quote from cevin

Try and change STENTOR_SCP to iSite. Leave the IP and portnumber the same.
    If you try to puch to Conquest it wil take any AE title as long as you get the IP and portnumber correct, so that is why that does work.

Holy shit, that actually worked. :shock:
    Thank you!

Was there a problem with the underscore? What exactly was the issue?

Here's what server status says on Conquest:

Code
    [CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move Destination: "STENTOR_SCP "[CONQUESTSRV1] Number of images to send: 7[CONQUESTSRV1] Host 'STENTOR_SCP ' did not accept the connection[CONQUESTSRV1] C-Move (PatientRoot)[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1168: ENDED AT: Fri Sep 12 09:35:29 2008[CONQUESTSRV1] UPACS THREAD 1168: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 2 SECONDS

I have checked, double-checked, and triple checked the information on the "Known DICOME Providers" tab.
    It is:

Code
    STENTOR_SCP 10.0.1.120 104 un

I have even set it up in Stentor's iQuery (to pull from Stentor), but it doesn't work either.

However, I CAN push from Stentor, to Conquest, without a problem. Weak.
    I can also push from Conquest to OsiriX, and pull into Osirix from Conquest.

Stentor tech support says that they're running promiscuously, and they can't figure anything out on why this is not working. I hope someone has a magical solution around here :)

Well alright then!

Wishlist for the web interface:

1) Ability to change PatientID # on any patient

2) When you browse by patient, you find a patient. Then click on the PatientID.
    Then, you get a list of all the studies for that patient. This list shows:
    PatientID, Name, Study Date, Study Description, Study Modality.
    It'd be nice if it could also show the Accession #.

3) Ability to also change the Accession # on an exam.

I realize that 1 and 3 would have to make sure that the #s are changed everywhere in the database, so it'd be a bit more elaborate, but there you go.

Thanks, Marcel! :D

Great stuff! I've only installed the webserver part of this beta, and I love it that you implemented the "push" to other destinations.
    Thank you!

Is there a wishlist somewhere? There's only a few more things that I'd like to see in Conquest, and I'm sure they'd be easy for you to implement :)

Oh, I see :)
    It'd be nice if you could, using the web interface:

Search for a patient (you can do this now!)
    Open that patient's record.
    Select the destination.
    Push images to that destination.

In other words, similar to what the "Query/Move" tab does in the server's interface, but on the web interface :) The functionality is there, so it just needs a face!

I think that it could start with just pushing the whole patient's record to the remote destination, and eventually you could have the choice of what exams/studies you'd like to push.

Turns out I can't read :roll: . The instructions were easy enough to follow.

Now, if only I could figure out how to use the Web interface to push images from Conquest to other destinations, I'd be golden.

Hello.
    I have a conquest 1.4.12c server running. I'm interested in upgrading to the latest version (1.4.13), specially because this whole web interface thing sounds very useful.
    My current config is like so:

c:\DicomServer holds all of the system itself, weighing in at about 5.06mb.

Then I have another drive, F:, where all the images go. There are over 500 folders with data.

I have a MS SQL server running in the local server, and it's only used for Conquest.

I've downloaded the latest version (dicomserver1413.zip), but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to go from here, to upgrade without loosing any data.

Can someone give me a heads up about what I should be doing? Thanks in advance!