Posts by cevin

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your answer.
    1- Do you know if Conquest will support this in the (near) future?
    I've tried the following line, which works for Physician's name Jhon Doe:

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%0032,1032[5,7]", "Doe"; export series to AE

The only problem here is that you''l need to change the Physician's name in your RIS int something you can trigger on.

2- thanks. I thought the maximum was 10, but if I edit my ini, I can use 20 converters? That would be perfect for me.

I've found a possible solution in this topic: http://www.image-systems.biz/f…403&hilit=converter#p5403

This solution works when the first number of characters are the same. Is there also a way to do this when I want to match not only at the beginning, but at the end or middle of the name?

Another question: is there a maximum to the number of exportconverters I can use in the dicom.ini?

Hi Marcel,
    If I want to export on a part of the Requesting Physician's name, how do I put that in my dicom.ini?
    For examle, if I want to transfer all studies coming from doctor "Jhon Doe", and "Peter Doe", can I use the following line?

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = ifcontaining "%0032,1032", "Doe"; export series to AE

thx in advance

Hi all,

This can be done with ImportConverter.
    You have to add a line to dicom.ini
    I use one to change Requesting Physician to Referring Physician's Name
    Conquest maps this before adding the files to the database.

My line in the dicom.ini:

ImportConverters = 1
    ImportConverter0 = set 0008,0090 to "%V0032,1032"

Hello,
    How can I replace a dicom tag with another in the dicom.ini?
    I want to move the dat in dicom tag 0032,1032 to 0008,0090

I already tried the below, but it didn't seem to work. Any ideas?

ImportConverters = 1
    ImportConverter0 = set 0008,0090 to "%0032,1032"

Your problem wasn't just the underscore, it was the entire AE title you used ;)
    The accepting AE title in a Stentor PACS is afaik always iSite, and not STENTOR_SCP.
    So your Conquest was trying to verify the AE title and failed, that is why it didn't work before.

Try and change STENTOR_SCP to iSite. Leave the IP and portnumber the same.
    If you try to puch to Conquest it wil take any AE title as long as you get the IP and portnumber correct, so that is why that does work.