dgate.exe hangs!!!!

• I am trying to send a archived studies from standalon StoreSCU to the conquest server. Everything worked fine untill today morning when I noticed that the storescu was not able to send and timed out with error host down, on the other hand the conqeust server machine was working, I bumped the conqeust server and mysql services on the server machine and moniter it, after a 15 minutes in to the running I found that dgate.exe consumes almost all the CPU power(99%). and at that time conquestserv.exe hangs as well since the systmes resources are all used. Hence no study can be send to the server. I am running ver 1.4.13beta, with my-sql and win xp. and the number of concurrent connection(from StoreSCU to the Conquest server) are 4 . # of studies I was able to store to the server so far is 19925. Is the number of studies has to do anything with this situation?or the number of concurrent connection is the cause?
    please advice.
    Thank you for your reply in advanced.
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!