Can any one help with a PHP script to run with Conquest?

• I have a PHP script that was written to work with another free DICOM server a few years ago (PacsOne) I need to up date it to work with Conquest, any help that any one with PHP skills and a strong understanding of Conquest could offer would be great.
    This script will be used to run a DICOM Pre-fetch utility via client side java.

Also If any one is interested in the project we are working on (A Java based DICOM workstation for viewing images from the Conquest Database) drop me a line and I will get you a temp password. I have a few test studies in there and the viewer is FDA approved. It has a transcription area built into it complete with voice recording and playback. The best feature in my opinion is that the dataset is password protected and referring providers only have access to studies with their names on them, studies can also be separated by study type and modality.
    The idea was to make a Web Viewer that could compete in the market place with InteleRad.

• Hi,

it may be good to setup the conquest web viewer and study how that works. It may help setting up your PHP project. Basically, dgate.exe in the web server instructs dgate.exe in the dicom server to send it data. Dgate.exe in the web server then formats the data in HTML or GIF format to include in the web page.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!