Posts by oldsobe

Has this issue been resolved? I have RemotEye running on Conquest set up and running, there are some basic steps you need to take to get it working correctly, please contact me if i can be any help.
    I can also provide a link and password to you if you want to see a working demo.

I have a PHP script that was written to work with another free DICOM server a few years ago (PacsOne) I need to up date it to work with Conquest, any help that any one with PHP skills and a strong understanding of Conquest could offer would be great.
    This script will be used to run a DICOM Pre-fetch utility via client side java.

Also If any one is interested in the project we are working on (A Java based DICOM workstation for viewing images from the Conquest Database) drop me a line and I will get you a temp password. I have a few test studies in there and the viewer is FDA approved. It has a transcription area built into it complete with voice recording and playback. The best feature in my opinion is that the dataset is password protected and referring providers only have access to studies with their names on them, studies can also be separated by study type and modality.
    The idea was to make a Web Viewer that could compete in the market place with InteleRad.

I am trying to download K-Pacs, I can put in the user name and password the first time, but after clicking download, I am denied. is there another password I should have?

Is there any reason why when I burn a CD nothing is showing up? I go through the entire download process and every thing seems to go fine, but when K-pacs is testing the cd it fails and says it cant find any of the files, I can burn other things fine.

This problem is why im downloading a new version of K-Pacs.

Any help would be great.

I am working on a GUI (in JAVA), however my plan was to provide a viewing application and have Conquest do the PACS work.
    Is it possible to get Conquest to use xcopy or something similar with ExportConverters?
    An ideal example would be:

ExportConverters = 2
    ExportCalledAE0 = *
    ExportCallingAE0 = *
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportFilter0 = ReferPhysi LIKE 'Doe, John???????
    ExportConverter0 =xcopy to d:\DICOM\jdoe

The file would be sent to the conquest server and stored in the MagDevice0, then copied or forwarded to the subdirectory. Conquest already does a great job of viewing the subdirectories and my Viewing application chooses the subfolder based on the login name and the list of rules applied to that login name.

So my opinion would be that if Conquest can read images and DICOM header info from Subdirectories then it should be possible to tell dicom.ini to apply info to those directories.
    For my own selfish reasons Id like to see all DOS commands in dgate, but for the time being if I could just find a way to copy. Or ExportMag or I guess it would be export to MAG (which may work I???????m about to try it)

Any idea???????s would be a great help.

any idea why this wont work??

ExportConverters = 2
    ExportCalledAE0 = *
    ExportCallingAE0 = *
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportFilter0 = ReferPhysi LIKE 'Smith David'
    ExportConverter0 =forward to d:\DICOM\??????dsmith%??????

Ok this is what IV got so far; it???????s the very basic of routing via conquest dicom.ini

ExportConverters = 2
    ExportCalledAE0 = *
    ExportCallingAE0 = *
    ExportModality0 = *
    ExportFilter0 = ReferPhysi LIKE 'Smith David'
    ExportConverter0 = ?????????????? (WTF?)

What I need now is to tell ExportConverter0 to send the images to D:\DICOM\dsmith
    And so on.

Ok new idea
    This post will replace my last post about running several instances of Conquest on a single device.
    I simply cant get it to work, 10 instances of conquest seems to be the cut off point for a server running smoothly.
    So, I???????m thinking that maybe auto routing images to specific directories may be the answer.
    The goal here is when a referring provider logs into the Web viewer they are given that directory only.

So my question is has any one tried using a trigger that tells Conquest the automatically send files to a subdirectory of the data folder (i.e c:\\conquest\data\doc1??????doc2??????.doc3 and so on).
    This I guess would be similar to auto routing to virtual servers however id just want a single server running on a single database but have images sent to several folders on the storage drive.

The only catch here is I need to be able to add an unlimited amount of routing rules (10 is the cut off for virtual server routes added).

If any one has had success with this please let me know.

Right now I???????m trying to run 15 instances of conquest server on a single server.
    I???????m using 1.4.11 on SQL via windows server 2003.
    The system seems to be running fine, and I can query other servers from each instance of Conquest however for some reason I can not send images to any of them from any device.
    Every instance of conquest uses a different AE and port.
    I have no idea where I could be going wrong here, perhaps do I need to change the names of some directories or something?

P.S. I will be posting some results on a web interface in the very near future.

Thanks in advance for your help.

marcelvanherk:

After choosing the Computer over sleep last night I think I have some ideas on putting a web Interface together.
    Do you have any other volunteers working on this project?
    I hate to pound out a bunch of stuff that has been done already.

What type of guidelines would you have for developing the web services for Conquest?
    Would PHP/XML on Apache be acceptable?

Id also like so feedback from users in regards to what features they would want or expect.

I don?t see it necessary to have actual viewing software built in to a web application.
    There are plenty of these types of application available. Something similar to the PacsOne free addition? I.E. no window or level, just standard images viewable in a JPEG format.
    Any feed back would be fantastic, please post your requests in the forum and don?t email me directly.

Thanks again for the responce, I have installed conquest and it seems to have changed a bit, still crazy to configure the auto functions but I guess if im looking to query I dont need to auto forward to K-Pacs haha (see how you got me headed down a whole new path, Im so A.D.D.)

Thanks for your help again I think this will resolve the issue at hand.

I have used conquest in the past and have found it to be unstable once the image count reaches and passes 100,000.
    I know conquest is not your software but by any chance have you tested the ability to store say one million plus images been improved? I have not used Conquest in about 2 years so the software may be improved, or maybe some one has found a way to use MySQL.
    Any help would be great.
    P.S. I am very excited about your new software, and once the ability to auto forward and to query has been added I would love to purchase a few copies, do you have a mailing list I can be added to so I cant get updates on your dev\project?
    Thanks for the quick responce and any future responces...

I loaded KPacs on a win 2003 standard, the system seems to start fine and KPServer is running,
    I checked the AET on all modalities and I can echo both ways.
    However when I try to query KPacs from any system I get an error saying either that Kpacs does not allow query or that there is an assosiation error.
    Please help I am in a bit of a jam, I told this person I could have them up by Friday (tomorrow).