Conquest Server + Fuji medical system

• hi,

I'd like to find users of Fuji radiology system who use conquest server as PACS.
    I can't push Dicom to conquest server, i have an error.

Is anybody using this kind of system (Fuji) ?

i saw a fix for Philips or kodac system. Will it help if i enable one or the other ?

I try to push images with the send plug-in of DicomWorks, but i obtained the same results using K-Pacs.

Thanks for your help and feedback,

• i've just managed to send an image to conquest using K-Pacs 1.0.1 (which i've never tried before) ! It works really fine.
    i had some problems with K-pacs 0.97 a few months ago so i switched to DicomWorks and have not retried to send a dicom image using K-Pacs since this moment.

It seems that the problem come from the send plug-in of DicomWorks...

Thanks for your help Andreas, i think there's no more need to send you the file since it does not seems to be involved.

these were just tests, i'll try to connect the radio system to the PACS tomorrow, then i'll know the truth...

• Quote from Bookworm

We use a Fuji, but we don't push directly to Conquest - we connect to a machine running the Fuji software, then push from there to Conquest.

BW

I'm highly interested by your configuration (it seems very similar to ours) !
    We also have a machine running the Fuji software called Eyepix, and the clinicians would like to push Dicom files from Here, since the images are already processed (crop, light, contrast..).
    But i can't find the way to configure this. I can push from the other machine (called Netpix, maybe the same for you) but i can't find how to push from the Eyepix.

Another question : Is the push automated, or a user must push every single image ?
    My aim is to have a fully automated backup system

I hope that you understand me, i have many difficulties with english... :oops:

• I don't recall the name of the software, I'll have to go look it up tomorrow. (I'm not there right now). It's semi-automated. A user must go through and select all the scans that have happened that day (it can be a range - it's also not if images, it's of the people that have images. ), and then they're transmitted as a block.

If it is Eyepix, I'll find my notes on it, and transcribe them here.

BW

• Bokkworm and hscheurig :

Have you set your system up yourselves, or by a Fuji technician ?

I managed to configure a push from the Netpix to my conquest server this morning so i have an automated backup of all images. I had a look to the Eyepix and saw that it's possible to push from here. I ran the "Supervisor" software and it seems that a push can be configured there, but i'm not able to change any parameters.
    There's an "administrator mode" but it requires a password that i do not have...
    if someone has this password... (it seems that Fuji technicians always use the same) it would be greatly appreciated !

if you wonder why i do it myself, it's simply because the technician would make me pay 1000 euros ! it took me 10 minutes to configure the push, so i don't want to pay 1000 euros for a 10 minutes work !

Anyway, thanks for your ideas and advices

• We are running a Fuji CR Profekt with Conquest since 1 year without problems. The only problem we?ve had was Fuji "Axon-Software". We turned it off.

Sometimes, when sending mammography a dgate error appears. We are not sure what ?s the reason. "Kill and restart" helps.

• I finally decided to push the Dicom images from the first machine (AKA Netpix) so the procedure is completly automated. Clinicians would like to have modified images to be saved, but in this case they must push the images themselves, and that means there will be some forgotten images in the future... To avoid this i prefered to keep untouched images.

It works very well for the moment, so i'm now working on the Query / retrieve possibilities of Conquest and i have new problems... :?

• I did the work myself, with help from a technician that works for the US Veterans Administration hospital - he let me sit down and see what the settings were in his unit for transmission to and from other systems.

that, plus reading a LOT of big heavy books that were translated from the original Japenese by someone whose first language was Urdu.

BW

• We have 3 Fuji CR, including 1 Profect. The images are sending directly to conquest with no problem (more or less).

The only problem is with MAMMO that the QA image layer are not being sent to conquest, so the image is not suitable for radiologists. What does LUT mean ? As we have a HIC station, the x-ray tech, send the images to HIC too.

Any one has some solution ?

Carlos Alexandre

• You need to add the sopclassuid (image type) of the LUT = lookup table and "QA image layer" to dgatesop.lst. Then the information should get across. Yiu can look it up in 0008,0016 if you can get to the dicom objects (e.g., on CD). You can also temporarily rename dgatesop.lst to, e.g., ~dgatesop.lst and restart the server. It will then accept anything.

Marcel

• Recently we've just gone to PACS, we've had our Conquest server for some time now and would like the vendor to connect to our Conquest Server. When they do a query to our Conquest server we get the following error

4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] UPACS THREAD 0: STARTED AT: Wed Apr 04 14:45:47 2007
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Calling Application Title : "QUERY_TEST"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Called Application Title : "CONQUESTTEST1234"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Application Context : "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.1.1"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 1 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.1.2"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 2 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.2.1"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 3 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.2.2"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 4 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.3.1"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] Presentation Context 5 "1.2.840.10008.5.1.4.1.2.3.2"
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] *** Association rejected: you may need to add the listed presentation context as sop to dgatesop.lst
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] UPACS THREAD 0: ENDED AT: Wed Apr 04 14:45:52 2007
    4/04/2007 2:45:52 PM [CONQUESTTEST1234] UPACS THREAD 0: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 5 SECONDS

AET's match okay in known server tab.

Conquest has all the sop listed in the dgatesop.lst our server was 1.4.12c now is 1.4.13alpha with the same results.

Is there away of setting "accept any context" I've tried renaming the dgatesop.lst as mentioned in a previous post, when restarting the server it created a new dgatesop.lst with the same sop's

Thanks.......

• Rename/delete dgatesop.lst, and then hit kill and restart button in the server status window --> will temporary accept anything (until next restart).

This looks like a transfer syntax problem. You might also try enabling this line in dgatesop.lst by removing the #:

BigEndianExplicit 1.2.840.10008.1.2.2 transfer

Marcel

• Thanks Marcel,

This didn't fix my problem, have since found that the Vendor only supports extended negotiations for DICOM associations. When another program does not support extended negotiations for DICOM associations, it fails. The vendor is looking at changing its behaviour.

Glenn

• I do the IT work for a Vet clinic that has a Fuji IIP system. The Fuji is setup to deliver all studies to PACS (Conquest) running on a Win 2K server.

If you have a similar system I'd be happy to send screen shots of the settings on the Fuji and my settings from Conquest.

Tego

• Hello,

I'm a vet working in a clinic with an FCR 5000 and an Fuji Netpix Console.
    The Netpix Console was sending the images to K-pacs.

A Hdd crash caused the loss of the parameteres on the Netpix Console over a year ago and the tech who sold us the equiment is nowhere to be found, so i call on you for a little help.

I managed to restore the Netpix console with a backup, (so we can take the x-ray but we can't store them on our server) but this backup didn't include the setup for the sending of the images to K-pacs or to Conquest.

Could someone please help us setting our network back up between the Netpix Console and Conquest.

Step by step explanaition would be very helpfull since i'm just a simple vet and not a big expert on the fuji netpix console

Many thanks

Pieter Mees

• Hi,

You need to enter conquest's name, IP address and port into netpix. Not sure how do the latter since I do not know netpix. However, the IP address of conquest can be obtained as follows: On the computer running conquest do Windows key&R at the same time, then type "cmd" <enter>. In the command prompt type "ipconfig" <enter>.

Find the line stating IPv4Address, giving something like e.g. "192.168.1.101". This is the IP address of conquest. The port and name of conquest is found on the 'config' page of the conquest dicom server, and likely is CONQUESTSRV1 and 5678.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!