Access limitation to pacs

• With the conquest default configuration, each station / user can send studies to the pacs and can query pacs to see the studies present even if he cannot download them if this user / pc is not present in acrnema.conf

Is there a way to prevent anyone from interrogating the pacs and sending the studies?

Thanks

Massimo

• hi,

this can be done by AE through dgatesop.lst, but if you add one it will reject all others so you have to add all including the server console itself.

or using a script, e.g.

[lua]

association=if Association.ConnectedIP!='192.168.1.135' then reject() end

Marcel

• Thanks Marcel,

perfect, it seems to work fine, I inserted these lines at the end of the dgatesop.lst file:

CONQUESTSRV1 CONQUESTSRV1 RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 EliteX2-max RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 CONQUESTSRVWIN RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 SERAX RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 BONICNEW RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 REDDREAM RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 PS01 RemoteAE

CONQUESTSRV1 SANTEX RemoteAE

The use of these directives seems to me to significantly increase the security of the PACS system

Thanks

• Hi

As mentioned in previous thread i also added following lines in PACS Server but till i can send images from any AE (AE1) and retrieve list of Patient on Query from any AE (AE2) that is not mentioned in the list.

#JPEG2000 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.91 transfer LittleEndianExplicit

PACS PACS LocalAE

WORKSTATION WKS1 RemoteAE

Local PACS AET is PACS

Please guide to implement restriction

• Hi,

you have define all AETs that have access in dgatesop.lst, but do not forget to define the server itself too. Once you add one or more it rejects all others, also for queries and retrieves. Or you can script it, e.g.:

ImportConverter0 = lua:if assocation.calling~='AETITLE' then reject() end

which would work for recieving only.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!