Posts by hammad

Dear Kashif

The logs showed that everything is working fine.

1) Viewer is plugin appropriately initialized. So viewer is downloaded.

2) WADO query is also OKIE

3) Weasis manifest file is also created.

4) Series are loaded

There is a connection error as indicated in the logs. If possible can you share the logs for review.

I would recommend that instead of using native viewer call why don't you shift to newer one. I am hopeful that it would solve your problem. :)

Otherwise, did you try to create the manifest file manually and check; were you able to view study or not????

--HM

Attached is the Browser Log for your review

I had also enable the mod_rewrite but still no success. Attached the httpd.conf file .

I was reading the webserver thread, I think you were using node.js and using something like HTTP://localhost:3001/.... Should I also need to install node.js???

--HM

Hi

Thanks for your response. I am using XAMPP (latest version). As per your instructions I copied all the files of htdocs folder to htdocs folder and cgi-bn files to cgi-bin directory of XAMPP server. Below is mu config.php from (C:\xampp\htdocs\api\dicom)

<?php

$exe = 'servertask -p5678 -q127.0.0.1'; // communication with DICOM server

$quote = '""'; // quotes in command line

if (PHP_OS_FAMILY != 'Windows') { // On Linux:

$exe = './' . $exe; // start as ./servertask

$quote = '\"'; // quotes in command line

}

$userlogin = false; // uses single file login system

$wplogin = false; // uses wordpress login system

?>

As server is running on localhost so no need to update address as its already pointing to localhost.

When I try to access the web page (http://localhost/app/ohif/) I just got a blank webpage nothing.

Please guide me am i missing some steps...

There is another folder in webserver folder named "node_qido_wado" and do also contain "app","API" and "ohif" folder do I need to copy these files and overwrite existing file or should I copy complete directory to htdocs directory of XAMPP.

Please guide which step i am missing.

Regards

Hi

Greetings of the day!!

First of all i am sorry for throwing already answered question. But issue is that i had searched the forum but i couldn't find the desired thread. If possible can somebody share the steps how to setup new the newly integrated OHIF viewer with conquest and also how to use available APIs(please share the list) .

Once again for the already asked question.

--HM

No, nothing was saved. I only received these messages on server console

[PACS] Monitoring for files in: c:\pacs\data\incoming\

[PACS] DGATE (1.5.0c, build Tue Aug 30 11:00:44 2022, bits 64) is running as threaded server

[PACS] Database type: native MySQL connection

[PACS] Starting 1 DelayedForwarderThreads

[PACS] Started 3 export queue thread(s)

[PACS] User interface test: local server is running!

[PACS] Server command sent using DGATE -- option

imagegenerator.lua

t = os.clock()

if p==nil then

for j=1,3 do servercommand("luastart:p="..j..";dofile('c:/PACS/lua/testload.lua')") end

return

end

testload.lua

x = DicomObject:new()

x:Read('t.dcm')

for i=0, 1000000 do

x.SOPInstanceUID = genuid()..p

if (i%100)==0 then x.SeriesInstanceUID = genuid()..p end

if (i%1000)==0 then x.StudyInstanceUID = genuid()..p end

x:Script('forward to PACS')

print(i)

end

Hi

I copy paste the above script in PACS lua folder and then execute the script with provided command. But i got series of error appended below both on windows command prompt as well as server.

On Windows Command Prompt i am getting these messages

ImportConverter19.0: forwarded object to PACS

*** ImportConverter19.0: Forward failed because SopClass is missing

and on server console

[PACS] UPACS THREAD 194: STARTED AT: Tue Mar 28 14:09:34 2023

[PACS] *** connection terminated

[PACS] UPACS THREAD 194: ENDED AT: Tue Mar 28 14:09:34 2023

[PACS] UPACS THREAD 194: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

Will you please guide me where i am missing something.

Regards

Hi

I had CT Scan that was sending data to PACS Server for last 5 years. But today we are facing an error when modality tries to push data to server. There is no software update or patches deployed on modality. After periodic maintenance when we try to verify the modality we start facing this error.

Server log appended below for reference.

[PACS] DGATE (1.5.0c, build Tue Aug 30 11:00:44 2022, bits 64) is running as threaded server

[PACS] Monitoring for files in: c:\pacs\data\incoming\

[PACS] ***No valid presentation contexts/transfer syntax found in 2 candidates

[PACS] ***In 2 presentation contexts

[PACS] ***#Possible transfer syntaxes: 1

[PACS] *** multiplex: connection terminated

[PACS] ***No valid presentation contexts/transfer syntax found in 2 candidates

[PACS] ***In 2 presentation contexts

[PACS] ***#Possible transfer syntaxes: 1

[PACS] *** multiplex: connection terminated

Please guide.

--HM

Hi

I had setup Archive MAG in dicom.ini and also set threshold value. I wanted that when threshold value is reached a predefined amount of data in GBs moved to Archive MAG. No human interfere. I want to automate the process.

Please guide.

Regards

HM

Hi

I made some changes in GUI using RAD Studio. CHnages are made and save. There were no errors when i click on Build or compile. But no conquest.exe[setup file] was generated. Can you guide me how can i generate setup file with made changes. So that i can share same setup files to our different sites.

Regards

HM

Thanks Marcel.

Here arise few questions.

1) Instead of data in MBs can I move the data date or month wise??

2) The filename syntax will remains the same for Archiving MAG or it will change.

3) Can you ease explain these dgate -as and dgate -am?

4) Can I replicate or have two MAGs as archive . A sort of data backup ?

--HM

Hi Marcel

It means as in my case there are 9 MAGs already configured. I have to configure a new MAG 10 and this is my NAS. DO i need to mark any flag or something so that conquest knows that this is my Archive device? Currently i am saving data in .v2 format. Can i change it to j2 or something to have maximum compression to save storage space and also without any data loss?

Please guide.

--HM

Hi

Can somebody guide me how to configure MAG Drive to act as ARCHIVAL MAG. Currently i have 10 MAGs drives that are configured and they are working fine.

--HM