Transfer between Conquest-installations

• Hi all,

In our department we have several Conquest installations between which we transfer selected examinations. For this purpose I have written a small lua-script exemplified below:

which transfer patients from patients.txtfrom server1 to server2 dating two years back. In principle I would like to further narrow down which types exams to transfer besides StudyDate, SeriesDescription and patientID on which I already impose restrictions. Is there any documentation somewhere exemplifying which methods newdicomobject (cmd in my case) contains? Could I e.g. select based on dicom tags in the images? How would I do so?

Furthermore, I am experiencing a significant slow-down on transfer speeds when transfering +20,000 images reducing the speed to below 1 image pr second. Is there good explanation for this behaviour?

Kind regards,

Thomas

• Hi,

you can use any DICOM items that are in the database (dicom.sql) to drive a move, but not ones that are not. I guess the slowdown is due to the way arrays are stored in conquest as linked lists. There may be a speedup in the make. Of course you can split the move into smaller ones to avoid this condition.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!