Posts by thomasandersen

Hi all,

In our department we have several Conquest installations between which we transfer selected examinations. For this purpose I have written a small lua-script exemplified below:

which transfer patients from patients.txtfrom server1 to server2 dating two years back. In principle I would like to further narrow down which types exams to transfer besides StudyDate, SeriesDescription and patientID on which I already impose restrictions. Is there any documentation somewhere exemplifying which methods newdicomobject (cmd in my case) contains? Could I e.g. select based on dicom tags in the images? How would I do so?

Furthermore, I am experiencing a significant slow-down on transfer speeds when transfering +20,000 images reducing the speed to below 1 image pr second. Is there good explanation for this behaviour?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Hi,

I actually got it to compile using mariadb and a modified version of maklinux_mysql. It turned out that the problem was different paths on 64bit installations compared to 32bit installations. If it has any interest I can post the script here.

/Thomas

Hi,

First of all - sorry if this is a trivial or stupid question. But here I go anyways... At our hospital were are using Xeleris (a GE owned software analysis package) which holds all of our image data. A Conquest server is used to backup these data in DICOM format. Unfortunately, the Xeleris system cannot automatically forward any images to the Conquest automatically which makes backup a manual and cumbersome task. The Xeleris system exposes a DICOM server enabling retrieving and pushing of images possible. Would it be possible to synchronize the Conquest server and the Xeleris archive? Is the keyword here ImportConverters?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    /Thomas