How to do IF Then ELSE

• Hi!

I'm trying to make my instance of Conquest do the following (Conquest is setup as a dicom router, forwarding to STENTOR_SCP):

If I send to DICOM to it, and the DICOM does not have an ACC, I want to maintain the AE title of the system I'm sending from (CESERV). If there IS an Accession Number, I'd like to force the Dicom header to change the AE title coming from the sending device (in this case, CESERV) to the AE title of the Conquest Server (CQ2ISITE). I thought I could do it with an ImportConverter. The following is one of the things I've tried.

ImportConverter0 = {ifequal "%V0008,0050","" then Set "%V0073,1003" to "CQ2ISITE"; ifnotequal "%V0008,0050","" then Set "%V0073,1003" to "%u";} forward to STENTOR_SCP; destroy;

Thoughts?

• Hi,

look very careful in the manual for the correct syntax. This might be better.

ImportConverter0 = ifequal "%V0008,0050",""; set 0073,1003 to "CQ2ISITE"; ifnotequal "%V0008,0050",""; set 0073,1003 to "%u"; forward to STENTOR_SCP; destroy;

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!