Worklist Entries from another Dgate

• does anyone know if there's a command on the windows version of conquest to get worklist entries from another worklist server? In the windows gui you can use the "query/move" page to "query" another worklist server but those entries are not complete and also, they do not show up in the local dgate worklist table. Using 1.4.19 btw on both windows machine and server side.

Thanks for any input.

MrJohnathan Bravo

• Hi,

there is no DICOM way of entering worklist entries. So best you can use database access tools to directly to copy worklist entries.

The virtual server option that might be used is not enabled for worklist (I could not get it to work).

Marcel

• Marcel
    Ok. Thanks. I'll probably just enter it that way via sql query. On an somewhat unrelated note is there a guide somewhere on how you have Visual Studio setup so as to compile the windows dgates and gui from scratch. I was thinking to add a couple buttons to one of the pages.

Thanks
    Mr Johnathan Bravo

• Hi,

the source code of the GUI is in delphi and not open source. If you let me know what you want I can consider adding it. The dgate executable compiles through a set of batch files (amake.bat) for several sub-folders.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!