Hologic and Fun with Worklist Part 1

• hello

This is going to start out sounding like it's not a concern on the conquest side but bear with me. I'm currently working with a hologic digital mammo to provide it worklist data. It receives the data just fine but when going to use it it throws an odd error.

Code
    RIS code does not exist in worklist patient

After a bit of research into hologic's conformance statement i've found that this basically means the it wants data from the worklist in the [0032,1064] tag which according to DICOM standard is Requested Procedure Code Sequence. And further it wants to see data in the [0008,0100] tag which as I read it is a sub-value of the sequence. So the way I'm thinking about this is kind of like [0032,1064] HAS A [0008,0100] .

So to the point finally, If i put an entry into dicom.ini for both of these items and also update the DICOMWorkList database for them as well, will a query on the worklist return them properly as a "sequence" . I'm sorry if that's vague. I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around DICOM standards idea of sequences and how conquest deals with them. possibly if you could point me into the code where its addressed that might help me to understand it better.

As always thank you in advance for any time you spend on this . It is sincerely appreciated .

Mr Johnathan Bravo

• Hi,

as dicom.sql does not define sequences, the worklist query response will mirror the sequence organization in the query. So if you can use debug log on the query we can try to understand what happens.

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!