Configuration of ComQuest Server to process C-Move requests

• Hello,
    I am absolutely new with ComQuest. I installed it last weekend and after a few minutes I was able to send images to the server and see that they were correctly stored in the database and in the file system.

I am currently developing a program realizing some DICOM connectivity, and I need to test it against a PACS server to ensure retrieval of images via C-MOVE (as far as i can see, ComQuest does not support C-GET).
    The way I am supposed to obtain images by C-MOVE, is via a TCP listener. (I am using the DicomObjects library whose DicomServer class wraps a TCP listener.)

I have started ComQuest on its default port and my listener on a different port (both on localhost). In ResourceMonitor I can see that both processes are really running, but when I try to "List DICOM providers" in ComQuest, my listener is ignored. That is, it is not seen by ComQuest. Respectively, ComQuest server does not answer my C-MOVE requests.

My question is: can I use ComQuest to test my application's C-MOVE requests and, if the possibility principally exists, how can I configure ComQuest so that it sees my listener?
    Thanks in advance, A.K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!