Windows 7 Firewall

• Have been using Windows XP with no issues to connect to a remote Conquest server. I am in the process of replacing this with a Windows 7 machine. On this new machine, with the firewall turned off, I am able to pull images with no issues. Once the firewall is turned on, I continue to get the study list but image retrieval is refused as per Conquest server.

K-PACS communicates with Conquest via ports 5678/104. I have attempted to add port 104 as an inbound rule but this still does not seem to resolve the issue.

If anyone has details as to how to do this correctly I would be most appreciative.

• Yes, I am replacing K-Pacs on windows 7 machine. Even with the inbound rule set to allow port 104, images do not come. The only way around this that I have found so far is to turn the firewall off completely.

Maybe someone else has done this successfully?

• Ive had the exact same issues with 3 pc's. All Windows 7. I added the inbound rule for port 104, like mentioned, on all 3, but it only worked on one of them. It is bizarre. I can only get the other 2 to work by turning off the firewall as you said. Have you figured this out yet?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!