Conquest as Dicom Modality Worklist

• Let me know if Conquest can SEND a record of a patient to a module as (PET, CT, Mammography) to Worklist of these modules. If so, where I can find documentation for implementation?

Thanks for the information.

• Hi,

conquest can be queried from the modaliy to get this information )the worklist information is pulled from coquest). I am not sure if a worklist push exists, if that is what you mean. The manual tells it a bit more, and there are many users on the forum that have implemented worklists.

Marcel

• Hi Marcel

Thanks for the informations. So I have other cuestion, the modality only can check my worklist? My question is the following. We want the patient information is entered into the reception, and the technician does not have to re-typing the data again, for this we avail ourselves of the worklist. So I want to know if with Conquest can do, or if this can not be done in any way even without Conquest.

Thanks for you help
    Alejandro

• Hi,

If, from the software running at the reception, you can put the information into the conquest worklist database, the scanner's worklist query function should be able to pick this information up. Entering data into the conquest worklist database can be done using direct SQL access (for instance if you run conquest with a MySQL database), or using conquest commands such as:

dgate --loadhl7:file.hl7
    dgate --addrecord:table|fields|values
    dgate -qSERVER -pPORT --addlocalfile:file.hl7

The latter command can be run from any workstation and only needs limited files present (see the post about load testing).

You can even script a web interface to do this. It all depends on what access you have to the reception software.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!