Posts by abenavidescr

Hi Fellow ...

I had the same problem with Jasper in Ubuntu Server 12.04. I could resolve it install the package libjasper-dev , for ubuntu is:

Code
    $ apt-get install libjasper-dev

With this you not need compile jasper. I´m not done all test if this give other problem.
    regards

I need to perform operations through console line, now need to load the worklist patients, for this I am using the following command:

Code
    ./dgate --loadfile: ultrasound.hl7

I am using the file sample.hl7 as an example to their own. But running this, the output of the server is:

Code
    Server command sent using dGATE -- option

An ultrasound "GE Logiq F series" is the one trying to query the worklist. There's something I'm doing wrong?

Regards

Thanks Marcel

I try with

Code
    dgate ----get_freestore:MAG0

In my case I use the command:

Code
    $ ./dgate ----get_freestore:MAG0

but the terminal don't send nothing in response.

What else I can try?

I installed "Conquest Server" on Ubuntu 12.04. I had no major problem. When I decided to start the server with the command: $ ./dgate -v & showed me this information:

pacs @ ubuntu: ~ / $ conquest Monitoring for files in: ./data/incoming/
    DGATE (1.4.17d, build Thu November 20 2014 21:39:20, 64 bits) is running as threaded server
    Database type: MySQL native connection

Check in browser "http: //localhost/cgi-bin/dgate" and you can see the query option to patients / studies / worklist

When I wanted to run a command in the terminal like this:
    $ ./dgate - Get_freestore, the console showed me the following message:

Code
    UPACS THREAD 5: STARTED AT: Wed November 26 2014 00:04:44A-ASSOCIATE-RQ Packet DumpCalling Application Title: "CONQUESTSRV1"Called Application Title: "CONQUESTSRV1"Application Context "1.2.840.10008.3.1.1.1" PDU length: 16384Number of Proposed Presentation Contexts: 1Presentation Context 0 "1.2.840.10008.1.1" 1Server Command: = 0030Message ID: = 0001Server command sent using dGATE - optionC-EchoUPACS THREAD 5: ENDED AT: Wed November 26 2014 00:04:44UPACS THREAD 5: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

I tried it this way: $ ./dgate --get_freestore, and console message was:

Code
    Server command sent using dGATE - option

I do not understand how to execute commands in the console, what am I doing wrong? :cry:

Hi Marcel

Thanks for the informations. So I have other cuestion, the modality only can check my worklist? My question is the following. We want the patient information is entered into the reception, and the technician does not have to re-typing the data again, for this we avail ourselves of the worklist. So I want to know if with Conquest can do, or if this can not be done in any way even without Conquest.

Thanks for you help
    Alejandro