2 extra folders in database dir

• Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to rename or hide the printer_files and dbase folder that are in the main database folder. i am running a get folder name code in excel and i keep getting an error when i come to the printer_files folder. Or can i place them else where and copy the address into the ini file?

Thank you.

• Hi,

printer_files is partly overruled by ini file entry TempDir, but not totally, this is a todo... If you are not using the DICOM print function, it may be possible to move this one.

The dbase folder stores the database files for sqlite and dbaseIII. This use may be moved in dicom.ini. But is also stores extracts of the main database for use by the GUI browser. If you are not using this it may be possible to move it using the SQLServer ini file entry.

Expect some problems though if you do.

regards,

Marcel

• Hi,

there are many options to loop over the data that would not stumble on the extra folders (incoming is an optional other one next to dbase and printer_files). Personally I would use lua scripting and query the sql database that goes with conquest.

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!