Posts by Lancefman

Good Afternoon Marcel,

We are running Windows 7 Pro 32 bit, The version of conquest server was 1.4.17. There was an issue with the computer this morning so my IT department is going to wipe the system and install fresh. I will then install 1.4.17d on the computer and we can go from there.

Thanks,
    Lance

Good Evening Marcel,

I have insert the code into the dicom.ini files on the servers we use often. I just hope we can figure this issue out. My boss was thinking about wiping the computer out and starting fresh. I told him I will ask on the idea, but I don't think it will help much. Do you think that the dcm is losing the pixel data before getting to the server or when it goes to the server to get stored?

Thanks,
    Lance

Hello Marcel,

Now that would be based on if the 5 servers are up and running at the same time correct? The way we run the servers are as follows. Sending from Clinical Express to the specific hospital server then once the Clinical Express database has been dumped we close the hospital server. So we only have 1 server running at a time for a limited time at that.

Lance

Good Morning Marcel,

Right now we have 5 Conquest servers on each computer. 4 different hospitals and a test server. Each server has its own path and dicom.ini setup different.

Thanks

Thanks Marcel. We are using Vidar Diagnostic Pro Advantage Digitizers. If you could add that into or make a script that would be amazing. Thank you.

As for the UIDPrefix. I have not changed that at all. Only line I have changed is the FileNameSyntax.

My manager wants to know if this could happen because of user permissions or even an anti-virus? I have 2 severs running for different companies. I went back through and checked the company I am scanning for and out of 2455 patients scanned in. One patient had only 3 images that were 2kb in size. Where as my coworker has scanned in 2379 patients and has had 130 images plus that were 2kb in size. We have changed the switch at her desk to see if it makes a difference.

Hello All,

So yesterday my coworker was sending images that she had 17 patients out of 55 in total send 2KB files to the server. Could this happen if there are a lot images being sent to the server at once?

Our setup is the following;
    Vidar scanner using Clinical Express 5.0 to scan film
    Conquest Server on the same computer that the scanner is on
    The actual location where the dcms are getting sent are on a Drobo unit on the server that my department uses for scanning.

This is the issue. Last week in 1 day we scanned 16 patients with 429 films. The films were sent to the server the next morning. All films showed up in the folders but some of them were not showing up with an image on the server. The file size is only 2kb. The other files that the images do show on have file sizes larger than 2mb. The next day we did rescanning and started resending the patients that had 2kb files, everything was sending fine with out issues. All films sent to the server are showing proper file size. I don't know what the server status was showing when the files were corrupting. This happened last week and so far this week has nothing has corrupted. I don't want to run into this issue again.

Is this a common issue or a rare one? Also I took the Conquest.db3 file out of its location and did not get anymore errors about the patient already being in the server.

Thanks

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a way to rename or hide the printer_files and dbase folder that are in the main database folder. i am running a get folder name code in excel and i keep getting an error when i come to the printer_files folder. Or can i place them else where and copy the address into the ini file?

Thank you.

I am using Clinical Express 5.0 to scan in patient x-rays. In this program i have an option that is called "Delete After Storage Commitment". The options in this box are Patient and Image, both unchecked. I am wondering if there is a way to enable this in Conquest or is doing this going to be an issue?

Thanks.