How can I use IQVIEW to communicate with the WORKLIST

• hi, dicom boss

Thank you so much for solving all the problems I come across in the last two weeks. Currently, I am stuck in the worklist. I read the whole specification of conquest again. I also can not find a way to communicate with the worklist using IQVIEW. Can you give me some tips about it.

Thanks a lot!

Allen

• hi, marcel

The IQVIEW-pro Version supply the worklist feature. I am sure about that. I want to know the conquest is also a worklist server or not. If it is, please give me some tips of setting it up as an worklist server, if it is not, please introduce me some dicom worklist server. Thanks a lot!

allen

• hi, marcel

(ModalityWorkListQuery) search level:
    Query On Modality WorkList
    Issue Query on Columns: DICOMWorkList.AccessionN, DICOMWorkList.PatientNam, DICOMWorkList.PatientID, DICOMWorkList.PatientBir, DICOMWorkList.PatientSex, DICOMWorkList.ContrastAl, DICOMWorkList.StudyInsta, DICOMWorkList.ReqPhysici, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcDes, DICOMWorkList.Modality, DICOMWorkList.ReqContras, DICOMWorkList.ScheduledA, DICOMWorkList.StartDate, DICOMWorkList.StartTime, DICOMWorkList.PerfPhysic, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSDes, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSID, DICOMWorkList.SchedStati, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSLoc, DICOMWorkList.PreMedicat, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcID, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcPri
    Values: DICOMWorkList.SchedStati = 'DICMSWT'
    Tables: DICOMWorkList
    Sorting (DICOMWorkList.PatientNam) DoSort := 1
    Records = 0
    C-Find (Modality Work List) located 0 records
    UPACS THREAD 20: ENDED AT: Thu Apr 30 13:52:49 2009
    UPACS THREAD 20: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

This is what I using IQ-view to fetch sheduled item on worklist server(Conquest Server). Can you tell me how to organize the shedule item for the DICOMWorkList. Then I can search these items by IQ-view. 'DICMSWT' is my worklist server AE. My worklist server is Modality Worklist Server.

Thanks a lot!

Allen.

• Hi,

conquest is a worklist server that can be queried from other systems and that can be used to consolidate incoming data with the worklist information (e.g., from the RIS). You can fill the worklist from the web interface or by dragging and dropping HL7 files (there is an example in the distribution). If you have HL7 files you can also load them through a batch file.

Marcel

• Thanks so much! I drag the HL7 file to the server, but my window box shows and dgate.exe error. Then I need to close the server. I do not why, is there anything wrong with my configuration or something else?

Allen

• Hm that is odd,

try to push "restart server" and "clear the worklist database", and try again.

If that does not help, can you post the contents of dicom.sql (the worklist part). And set debug logging at highest level (checbox and up arrow 5 times), and show the server status bit that appears when dropping the HL7 file.

Marcel

• Hello!
    Thanks again for all the support, Marcel!

Here we're using ConQuest 1.4.14 for Linux (using dBaseIII) on a 4 TB server. It receives images from our CT, MR (Philips Achieva 3.0T), US, CR (Kodak - CR975)...
    Now we're trying to use a worklist server and I'm the man who has to make it work. Our CR will be the first scanner to read it.

It's not clear to me the usage of ConQuest as a worklist server.
    You said "You can fill the worklist from the web interface or by dragging and dropping HL7 files", do I have to do it using Internet Explorer or any browser? It must be done at the server or it can be done using a client computer? Does it work when the server is running the Linux version?

Thanks again!

[ ]s!

Gustavo F. Caetano
    Technical Coordinator and Biomedical Informatics Specialized Technician
    Image Sciences and Medical Physics Center
    Hospital das Clínicas - FMRP - USP

• Hi,

Drag and drop is to the server GUI - not for linux. The web interface works from anywhere for windows and linux, does not have to be IE. But for serious use, you will have to write some program or batch file or shell script (running on the same computer / directory as conquest) that takes HL7 files and loads them with dgate --loadhl7:file. Did you scan the manual ?

Marcel

• Well, I read completly the manual once, but I forgot that it has information about loading HL7 files. My mistake!

Now, reading the manual again, I'm getting less confused! I still have some doubts, but I'll try some things on a test server to figure out how does it work!

I'm sorry for asking something that was already answered, Marcel!
    And thanks (again)!

[ ]s!

Gustavo F. Caetano
    Technical Coordinator and Biomedical Informatics Specialized Technician
    Image Sciences and Medical Physics Center
    Hospital das Clínicas - FMRP - USP

• Hi Marcel

I'm trying to download the information from sample.hl7 a conquest server run the script dgate --loadhl7: sample.hl7 and returns no error, but in my mysql database no data in the worklist table, I'll be doing wrong?

My intention is that resonance equipment and scanner to work with worklists ...

Thank you very much

• Hi,

maybe it is this: the server iteslf loads the file, so you should pass the whole path to dgate --loadhl7: or dgate --addimagefile:. Have a look at the debug log to see what goed wrong.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!