Posts by 800tiger

hi,boss

All the DICOM files from CT or something else are stored in the conquest server(linux based) as .v2 files. I like using .dcm files. Could you please tell me how to do it. I want to change the .v2 files to .dcm in my computer. Such as change it in window. It is very easy to do in window, but I really do not know how to change it on linux.

Thanks a lot!

Alen

hi, boss

Thanks a lot for your excellent work(conquest). These days, I make a web-based DICOM viewer using PHP. The script works fine in windows environment. Such as I can use the view.php to transfer the .dcm files which store in the conquest/data/1.. to the JPEG files. It works fine here. However, when I do the same thing on linux environment(conquest linux). The view.php can not transfer the .dcm files. It is strange. Because, my script shows that .dcm files doesn't contains any image there. So can you help me out with this situation. My windows box is XP2 pro. My linux box is Ubuntu 8.04.

I can use K-PACS to view the images on linux conquest server and window conquest server. My question is: does conquest server store different format dicom files in window and linux.

Thanks a lot ahead.

If you need my program, I can email it to you.

Allen

hi experts here,

I got a problem with K-PACS of retrieving images from conquest server. In the LAN, it works fine. Everything is ok. However, when I using the public IP (one is my computer public IP which conquest server set up already, another is my friend's public IP which the K-PACS workstation set up already). He can view the patients details(test records) on his computer K-PACS, however, when he try to view them. Nothing show up, just the Loading logo, then do nothing, no error report, no response in the next 10 mins. I am sure the AE, IP and port (both server and K-PACS) has been set up correctly. The "echo" process works fine. It is strange, I also turn off the firewalls of the two computers. I check the server error log, it said KPServer did not accept the connection. Can anyone here help me out of this.

Simply speaking, this problem is why LAN works, WAN not works.

Thanks a lot.

Allen

hi, marcel

(ModalityWorkListQuery) search level:
    Query On Modality WorkList
    Issue Query on Columns: DICOMWorkList.AccessionN, DICOMWorkList.PatientNam, DICOMWorkList.PatientID, DICOMWorkList.PatientBir, DICOMWorkList.PatientSex, DICOMWorkList.ContrastAl, DICOMWorkList.StudyInsta, DICOMWorkList.ReqPhysici, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcDes, DICOMWorkList.Modality, DICOMWorkList.ReqContras, DICOMWorkList.ScheduledA, DICOMWorkList.StartDate, DICOMWorkList.StartTime, DICOMWorkList.PerfPhysic, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSDes, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSID, DICOMWorkList.SchedStati, DICOMWorkList.SchedPSLoc, DICOMWorkList.PreMedicat, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcID, DICOMWorkList.ReqProcPri
    Values: DICOMWorkList.SchedStati = 'DICMSWT'
    Tables: DICOMWorkList
    Sorting (DICOMWorkList.PatientNam) DoSort := 1
    Records = 0
    C-Find (Modality Work List) located 0 records
    UPACS THREAD 20: ENDED AT: Thu Apr 30 13:52:49 2009
    UPACS THREAD 20: TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 0 SECONDS

This is what I using IQ-view to fetch sheduled item on worklist server(Conquest Server). Can you tell me how to organize the shedule item for the DICOMWorkList. Then I can search these items by IQ-view. 'DICMSWT' is my worklist server AE. My worklist server is Modality Worklist Server.

Thanks a lot!

Allen.

hi, marcel

The IQVIEW-pro Version supply the worklist feature. I am sure about that. I want to know the conquest is also a worklist server or not. If it is, please give me some tips of setting it up as an worklist server, if it is not, please introduce me some dicom worklist server. Thanks a lot!

allen

hi, dicom boss

Thank you so much for solving all the problems I come across in the last two weeks. Currently, I am stuck in the worklist. I read the whole specification of conquest again. I also can not find a way to communicate with the worklist using IQVIEW. Can you give me some tips about it.

Thanks a lot!

Allen

I just download the trial version IQview from the website as I wanna try to use the worlist feature. Where I can download teh pro version of IQview for trail? If I like it, how much it will cost?

Can anyone explain the worklist and how the worklist works? I have already checked the mannul, follow the instructions there to set up the worklist, however, it doesn't get reponse from the other machine. In my opinion, it should connect to another machine which should be install K-PACS of IQView and something else. Am I right.

Maybe I should download the PRO version of iQ-VIEW.

Thanks a lot ahead.

Allen

I followed the install for linux from this link http://www.image-systems.biz/f…it=tutorial+install#p4124
    but when I run ./dgate -v -r I get this error:
    Regen Database
    Step 1: Re-intialize SQL Tables
    Dropping Existing tables (if-any)
    Worklist is empty
    Dropping worklist
    Dropping other tables
    WorkList Database
    Patient Database
    Study Database
    Series Database
    Image Database
    ***DB error
    Step 2: Load / Add DICOM Object files
    Regen Device 'MAG0'
    ***[Regen] ./data/HEAD_EXP_00097038/0001_003000_892665662.v2 -FAILED: Error SQL Add
    ***[Regen] ./data/HEAD_EXP_00097038/0001_002000_892665661.v2 -FAILED: Error SQL Add
    Regeneration Complete

How I can fix this, the usrname and password is ok as I can view it by phpmyadmin. Is there anything wrong with the configuration or something else?

Thanks a lot!

Allen

Thanks a lot for your reply. Now, I should not worry about the apache staff as I just want to set up the dicom server. I follow your instruction on linux mannul,

after chmod 777 maklinux_mysql, then type maklinux, the error up. (ps: i already set up the g++ in my linux box)

bash:maklinux:command not found. Then I type bash makelinux on the console. Some warings: multi-character character constant up and the final warning line is /tmp/cc jzfEKF.o: In function 'NamedPipe::Create()'; total.cxx:(.text+0x664a):warning:warning:fattache is not implemented and will always fail.

I do not know why this happens, I have follow my window dicom.ini and reconfigure the dicom.int in linux. It still happens like this.

Then I type the dgate -v -r which means regenerate the database, it asks me install libgtkada2-bin. Then i install it. The dgate -v -r still doesn't work. Could you plz explain more specific for me about the process of installation. I already rebuilt my Ubuntu. Hope it is same as yours. I know I am newbie in linux and dicom. However, I got extremly interested in it. Please help me out.

Thanks a lot.

Allen

hi Marcel,

I am new to conquest server, however, i already set up the dicom server on windows XP which is my laptop OS. I want do it on the linux for testing. I am not good at linux. I follow your instructions which in the Linux mannul .pdf file. But i can't set it up. The cgi-bin makes me confused. I did not find it on /usr/lib/cgi-bin. I check it on google and download the perl2. It's up. Now I don't know how to enable it on apache2.conf. Could you kindly help me set it up on linux. I am very appreciated with you.

Ps: My linux box using Ubuntu which is debain, i think it's ok. I find the cgi-bin directory on /var/www/allen. I do not understand the structure of this one. Cgi-bin and Apache and Conquest???

Thanks a lottttt!!!!!

Allen

hi experts here,

I am new to DICOM. I set up the conquest server and K-PACS on two computers on the same network. Currently I can transfer the dicom image from K-PACS to CONQUEST. However, when I try to retrive the image from server, it causes an error which is:

Retrieve from archive "CONQUESTSRV1" failed.
    >In case "Log DICOM Network Communication" was activated, you will find more details information in the log file.
    >Most likely, AE Title, IP or Port are misconfigured on the server you are trying to reach.

After that, I checked the log file which show me:

[788] >>: Error move failed for Test1 Study, Sequence: 1
    21/04/2009 11:13:00 AM ThreadID[788]: Closed
    Task Processed with errors.

Could you kindly help me to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!
    Allen

hi everyone, I am new here and also new to DICOM server. This morning I have already set up the conquest dicom server on my computer. I have used the dicom_echo.exe to test the connection. Everything is fine. Howerer, when I want to find some specific client-side software or applications which can transfer the dicom files to the server. I can't find anything. Could you kindly tell me some client-side applications which can communictate with this Conquest DICOM server. For example, it should support the hostname and port number connecting function!

The best ones are free softwares. Thanks a lot!

Allen