Posts by Luishc

Hi Marcel

I'm trying to download the information from sample.hl7 a conquest server run the script dgate --loadhl7: sample.hl7 and returns no error, but in my mysql database no data in the worklist table, I'll be doing wrong?

My intention is that resonance equipment and scanner to work with worklists ...

Thank you very much

Dear

First of all congratulate all of the work done with the Conquest ...
    My query is how you configure the worklist so that patients are sent from the server to a resonator Conquest or scanner, there is a file format?

Best regards

Estimados

Primero que nada felicitarlos por toda la tarea realizada con el Conquest...
    Mi consulta es como se configura el worklist para que los pacientes sean enviados desde el servidor Conquest a un resonador o scanner, existe algún formato de archivo???

Saludos Cordiales

Rafael

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta, entonces entiendo que si esta versión es totalmente gratuita puedo hacer lo que explicaba, o sea grabar las imagenes dicom en un cd junto al visor (K-Pacs lite) y entregarselo a cada uno de los pacientes que se atiende en el centro médico???????

Saludos Cordiales
    Luis Hernández
    Chile.

Estimados

Soy de Chile y necesito saber si la version 1.5 free se puede instalar en un centro médico sin necesidad de pagar una licencia, la idea es poder ver las imagenes dicom y grabar un cd para cada paciente que se realiza un examen.

Por favor cuentenme si se puede con la versión free o debo comprar licencias.

Salu2.

In English..

Dear

I'm from Chile and need to know if the free version 1.5 can be installed on a medical centre without paying a license, the idea is to see dicom images and burn a CD for each patient who carries out an examination.

Please talkme if it can be with the free version, or should I buy licenses.

Thanks