Routing by either accession number or AE title

• I have a situation where I need to route images from different locations to the same mammo reading stations, plus have ConQuest route those images to two different PACS servers. Looking through the manual, it appears possible, but I'm not sure how to properly program this in the dicom.ini export section.
    Here is the image flow needed:
    1. Images from two locations sent to ConQuest server
    2. Images from location A (county hospital) need to route to Hologic reading station AND to PACS A (Amicas)
    3. Images from location B (OP imaging center) need to route to Hologic reading stations AND PACS B (Centricity)
    Both sites have unique accession numbers, and all mammo units are uniquely named.
    Help

• Hi,

This is one way that would do the job.

ExportConverters = 3

ExportCallingAE0 = *
    ExportConverter0 = forward to Hologic

ExportCallingAE1 = AEcounty
    ExportConverter1 = forward to Amicas

ExportCallingAE2 = AEopcenter
    ExportConverter2 = forward to Centricity

Marcel

• Ok another thought in the "ExportConverterX = forward to " line, can I use something like the following "ExportConverter3 = forward to IM*" ? I have a few workstations that all begin with the letter IM.

• Also along those lines, woudl the following work:

ExportConverters = 3

ExportCallingAE0 = *
    ExportConvertoer0 = forward to IHDMRAD1;DCM4CHEE

ExportCallingAE1 = IM*
    ExportConverter1 = forward to IMMCRR1V;IMMCRR2V;IMMCRR3V;IMMCRR4V;IMMCRR5V;IMMCRR6V;IMMCRR7V

ExportCallingAE2 = IL*
    ExportConverter2 = forward to ILHRADV;ILHCTV

Thanks

• Hi, this works:

ExportCallingAE1 = IM*

This does NOT work:

forward to IHDMRAD1;DCM4CHEE
    or
    forward to IM*

Use this:
    forward to IHDMRAD1; forward to DCM4CHEE; forward to IM1; forward to IM2

Marcel

• this routing works, but overall it has slowed the routing of studies to the workstations. The server this is sitting on, in a 64bit Server 2003, quadcorex2, 16GB RAM, with dual ethernet ports; so I really don't think it's equipment issue. Would there be any way to streamline the routing any?

• Hi,

Try "forward series" or "forward study". These run asynchronously and with one association per forward. The regular forward also has a queue, but it may be too small for your load (512 images). Once the queue is full the server will wait until the image have been forwarded.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!