Delete tags before/as sending series possible?

• Hi,

I want to delete some tags before/as sending an image series to a remote destination. Is this possible?

This a problem of my own making but I hope there is a solution other that the obvious.

When I import images to Conquest I create some private tags using ImportConverters which store information about the radiotherapy objects being imported, so I can then use those tags in generating a file path for the images so that they are stored in a human-readable hierarchical file system (so we can easily audit the data by viewing the filesystem).

Unfortunately, if I then want to send these images to a radiotherapy treatment planning system (Focus or Pinnacle, but possibly also untested systems) they are not imported because of the private tags so I need a way to delete the private tags before, or as, I send them out from Conquest. Is there a Conquest way to do this.

The obvious solution is to not add the tags in the first place, but I am hoping for a different solution so I can have my cake and eat it.

Thanks,

Gary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!