Upgrade from 1.4.12c?

• Hello.
    I have a conquest 1.4.12c server running. I'm interested in upgrading to the latest version (1.4.13), specially because this whole web interface thing sounds very useful.
    My current config is like so:

c:\DicomServer holds all of the system itself, weighing in at about 5.06mb.

Then I have another drive, F:, where all the images go. There are over 500 folders with data.

I have a MS SQL server running in the local server, and it's only used for Conquest.

I've downloaded the latest version (dicomserver1413.zip), but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to go from here, to upgrade without loosing any data.

Can someone give me a heads up about what I should be doing? Thanks in advance!

• Turns out I can't read :roll: . The instructions were easy enough to follow.

Now, if only I could figure out how to use the Web interface to push images from Conquest to other destinations, I'd be golden.

• Hi,

Sorry, I mistook your question. The feature you ask for, a move request through the web server, is not (yet) implemented. I will put it on the wish list. Any idea what it should look like?

Marce;

• Oh, I see :)
    It'd be nice if you could, using the web interface:

Search for a patient (you can do this now!)
    Open that patient's record.
    Select the destination.
    Push images to that destination.

In other words, similar to what the "Query/Move" tab does in the server's interface, but on the web interface :) The functionality is there, so it just needs a face!

I think that it could start with just pushing the whole patient's record to the remote destination, and eventually you could have the choice of what exams/studies you'd like to push.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!