Beginner: Location of Dicom.ini

• Hi,
    I downloaded 1.4.13 version. I send CD Images from my computer to Conquest Server and they make it to Conquest. Conquest Server is installed in my computer.
    I send CD images from other computers that are in the same network and they don't make it and I get this message: Failed association.

What am I missing?
    I also would like to know where to find the file of Dicom.ini

I am using a Fuji CR reader. It is not in the network as my computer. Is it possible to send the images from Fuji CR Reader to conquest server? I ping 127.0.0.1 from Fuji CR Reader and it looks working. Is it also the association issue?

Thanks for your help

• Your recommendation helped.
    I used my IP address and I am able to send the images from different modalities.

I also added KPserver to Conquest Known Dicom and I am able to retrieve the studies and the images.

Great software

Now, one more question:
    I spent a lot of time looking for the dicom.ini so I can auto route any study received by ConquestSever to another server. I went to C:\conquestserver, and I checked the directory, but I can't find it.

Everything is working fine, but I can't find the dicom.ini that do the autoroute of studies.

Thanks

• I added the commands to the dicom.ini
    It is working perfectly.

Is is possible to forward only by year. Forexample only 2007 images can be forwarded to Kpserver.

What command or code should I add to dicom.ini?

I am using now this code:
    ExportConverters = 1
    ExportConverter0 = forward to Kpserver

Thanks
    [/code]

• Hi,

I am using this code now and it works to send only 2007 studies.

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = MR
    ExportConverter0 = ifequal "%V0008,0020[0,3]", "2007"; forward to Kpserver

If I want to send studies between 2006 and 2007, what code should I use?

• Hi,

I used the following code to forward images between 2006 and 2007 and it was successful:

ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = MR
    ExportConverter0 = ifnumless "%V0008,0020[0,3]", "2006"; stop; ifnumgreater "%V0008,0020[0,3]", "2007"; stop; forward to Kpserver

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!