Need your help..please help me

• Hello Everyone,
    I am trying to set up the CONQUEST server for our Urgent Care facility to send plain images to a remote radiologist to read our scans.

I am new to CONQUEST and I have had a lot of difficulty installing the MYSQL database.

Is there anyone who can help me to properly setup and install the system. I would truly appreciate it. We are currently running the system on MS XP Pro SV2.

Please do kindly let me know if there is anyone who can help me to install the system properly. I would really and truly appreciate it.

Thanks
    Tim

• hi I have made some printouts from mysql screens to easy to follow
    1 go to login in Mysql administrator as a root after installation
    2 go to catalogs and put the pointer over a schema and clik the rigth button
    3 then select create a new schema (new database)
    4 introduce a new name for this schema ( usually conquest )and that´s
    all
    of course you should before copy the libmysql.dll from C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin to the installation directory of conquest, before to run for the first time the conquestdicomserver. exe
    and then you can choose mysql database.
    if you want I can send you the sreenshots by e-mail i f these its not very clear.
    good luck

• Hi,

During testing of 1.4.13 I setup mysql5, all defaults, and then installed giving conquest the root passord of Mysql. It then installed the conquest database. After the rest of the install (regenerate database) it ran fine on my computer ;->>> (see appendix 1 of the windowsmanual). You do not need ay mysql configurations programs.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!