Unique Routing Requirement

• I have a Conquest Server and an iQ-VIEW Workstation working with a single MRI system. Conquest receives a study, routes it to iQ-VIEW and to remote radiologists. The routing is fast and reliable.

However, the radiologists have a setup where they use a system with a Dictation Worklist and to populate this Dictation Worklist, their system relies on the sending facility (my Conquest Server) to send a "close" at the end of the last image of the patient examination. When routing automatically like I'm doing now, Conquest doesn't know how many images constitute a study and does not close out the exam. But when manually having Conquest send a study, it "knows" how many images are in this study and it successfully closes the study at the end of the send, and the patient name is placed on the radiologist's Dictation Worklist.

Is there a way to automate the batch sending of an entire study from Conquest after it is received by the modality? I'm thinking after a timeout of 60 seconds Conquest could automatically do a C-Move of the last complete study received.

I'm not sure if this sort of thing is configurable or if it is possible. I hope I've explained this well enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

This is a great forum.

• Try "forward study to XXXX" in 1.4.13beta. However, note that there is a bug causing high CPU load while it waits for the timeout of 10 mins. For real use you have to wait for a release version.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!