installing conquest on multiple port? need help

• I am trying to send dicom studies from hard drive to conquest through standalone StoreSCU I have from another workstation. since the Dicom files are in zip format I need to use this Store SCU and total study volume exceeds 15000 patients.I am using mysql as a database.
    so far its working fine. the only problem I have is that the stand alone StoreSCU I am using first unzips all the dicom images in the temp then starts sending it to conquest and after every image is c-store the association is dropped and a new association is requested for the next image. since I have lots of studies to send it to conquest I thought It would be nice if I can send each set of studies to different port and could increase the speed of over all migration.
    unfortunatly when I am trying to install conquest server on multiple port as per the instruction in the manual. its giving me a error " "5678" is not valid intiger" and not installing the server on multiple port. I am using xp sp2 and the conquest version is 1.4.13beta. any help would be appreciated.
    thanks in advanced for your time.
    dave
    any body???????? please need help????

• thank you for your reply.
    so you suggest to stop the services, replace the conquestdicomserver.exe from earlier version, install it on mulitple port and then replace the .exe with the one in 1.4.13.beta?
    did i understood it correct?
    thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!