Conquest crash

• Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to avoid this little problem I have with Conquest crashing and having to be restarted. If I do not use conquest GUI for a while....say 6-12 hours or more...leaving it hidden to the tray.... When I go to restore the conquest window, the program crashes and needs to be restarted which in turn re-indexes. When I click to restore....first I get a windows Error:

[/quote] "DICOM server user interface has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"

Followed by the application error...

Exception EAccess Violation in module ConquestDICOMServer.exe at 000512B4. Access violation at address 004512B4 in module 'ConquestDICOMServer.exe.' Read address of 0000004.

Its seems the server runs ok prior to the restore attempt, but it is annoying cause the server indexes again and that take a long time before we can use the server. I have reinstalled numerous times. I am at 1.4.12c. Anyone else having this problem..What can I do to stop it.

CMoser

• Hi,

Not seen this problem before. What version are you running. Maybe I can lookup the error address in the map file to get a clue. The machine did not go into standby or hibernation inbetween?

Marcel

• I am using 1.4.12c. And this has always happened to me with any version. And on a few different machines. Actually when left alone, the server will still seem to work properly in the tray. But if I want to restore it for various reasons, It crashes and I need to restart it. (but again only after an extended length of time...say a few hours....
    The machine is set not to hibernate or go into standby.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!