DICOMDIR file

• Hello!
    I've got problems with proper creating DICOMDIR file, when creating CD Project/Burn CD. All images are writing on CD, but not all are visible in K-Pacs_lite. As i've seen in DICOMDIR file not all images are written.
    This problem is in v.1.0.1 and IQ-View 2.1.0
    Of course I can delete this file before burning CD and afterthat all images are visible on cd viewer. But......
    Andre

• Quote from AndreasKnopke

Could you send me some examples of images that are writte onto the CD but do not appear in the DICOMDIR?

Did K-PACS tell you that there is a missmatch between CD content and DICOMDIR content?

Regards,
    Andreas

I recognize this problem opening CD Project in K-PACS (not Lite) in filesytem. K-PACS ask me if I want to use DICOMDIR to open studies. If I say NO directory is searching and all images are visible. If I use DICOMDIR - not.
    At this particulary study is one problematic file (I'm sendig you in a moment).
    When I create CD Project with this onle file, DICOMDIR is not created. So K-PACS-Lite searching directory and image is visible.
    Thanks for your help!
    Andre

• Probably I've just resolved the problem.
    Creating DICOMDIR failed if image size has odd number of pixels. In dcm files - number of rows and columns.
    E.g. 101x101 pixel
    No problem was observed if image size was: 100x101, 101x100 or 100x100 pixels (rows/columns).
    If anybody could check and give an information
    Regards
    Andre

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!