MySQL on Conquest - table headers cut off

• So as I said last time and save a lot of you the trouble of trying to help me with my installation troubles :) , the MySQL installation worked fine.
    But when I went to the tab "Browse databas", it always kept giving the message "Image file not found".
    I tried sending to another existent and running Conquest server, and that never worked.

The error message I get in the "Server Status" tab is:
    [CONQUESTST] ***Could not find file:115989091.2.840.113619.2.170.1.2.0.6122006.173522671.19824_0001_000001_117259487508a6.v2

Connectivity issues are not a problem of course, the only thing I found wrong is the table headers in the MySQL database have been cut off.
    So for example in table dicomimages the primary key reads "SOPInstanc".
    It seems that all headers have been capped at 10 characters.
    I am not sure if this is causing my aforementioned problem. But it certainly is a problem. The database cannot be queried with those kinds of headers.
    How can I allow a larger set of characters to accommodate for longer table headers.

Thank you.

• The fieldnames are truncated to 10 chars, and this is correct behavior that shoould not be changed (you would break lots of stuff). Maybe your problem is in doublebackslashtodb which should be set top 1 for mysql. Otherwise the \ from the filenames are interpreted as control characters and not correctly written to the database.

Marcel

• Thank you very much Marcel.
    I read about the doublbackslashtodb setting to 1 many times, I don't know how I could have missed it. I just assumed that the error is only on the side of the MySQL.

I now have it fully functional. Thanks again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!