Trouble running multiple instances of Conquest on a single s

• Right now I???????m trying to run 15 instances of conquest server on a single server.
    I???????m using 1.4.11 on SQL via windows server 2003.
    The system seems to be running fine, and I can query other servers from each instance of Conquest however for some reason I can not send images to any of them from any device.
    Every instance of conquest uses a different AE and port.
    I have no idea where I could be going wrong here, perhaps do I need to change the names of some directories or something?

P.S. I will be posting some results on a web interface in the very near future.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• Marcel;

I don???????t see any errors, I just went through and updated to 1.4.12c and a few of them are working but the last few I did are not.
    Is there a limit to the number of Conquest Servers I can run on a single windows box?

• Hi

Did you leave the other servers running when you installed new ones? Do they share nothing (e.g., use other data directories and database datasource?) What database driver is used? The max number of servers should be around 40 (depends on port numbers used internally).

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!