Structured Report (SR) objects

• Hey Marcel,

Tried again:

root@ubuntu:/data/0001# /opt/dgate --uncompress 1.3.12.2.1107.5.2.6.22723.30000010032313544023400001129_0019_000001_1276026003ac83.v2,outfile
    Server command sent using DGATE -- option

Not sure what else to try. My goal here is to convert close to 900,000. Is there any type of "batch conversion" I can run using the --uncompress option or is there an easier way?

Many thanks!!!

Robby

• Hi,

you miss the : between uncompress and the first filename. It is in the manual.

dgate --uncompress:file_in,file_out

The best wat to batch it to load the data into a conquest server (put the files in the MAG storage and regenerate) and move all data to itself choosing a filenamesyntax with .dcm extension.

Marcel

• Bonjour

Quote from marcelvanherk

you can fix this by adding the reported sequence to dgate.dic; a more general solution is scheduled for the next release.
    Marcel

I have never been able to solve this problem. Modifying dicom.dic changes nothing.
    I wanted to test with dicomserver1417d but export does not work.

Code
    ExportConverters = 1ExportModality0 = SRExportConverter0 = D:\dicomserver1417d\dsr2xml.exe %f D:\dicomserver1417d\structuredreport\%b.xml

Code
    [CONQUESTSRV1] Started 1 export queue thread(s)

Merci

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• yes is't
    dicom.ini like

Code
    ImportExportDragAnDrop = 1
    ExportConverters = 1
    ExportModality0 = SR
    ExportConverter0 = D:\dicomserver1417d\dsr2xml.exe %f D:\dicomserver1417d\structuredreport\%b.xml....

Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Merci de votre réponse rapide.

• Alain Godard Châtellerault France. Je parle très mal anglais et je ne suis pas informaticien. Soyez indulgent :)

• Hi

Can you post dicom.ini again. I have the feeling the settings were lost - the GUI keeps copy in memory so this happens if you change dicom.ini while the server is running.

P.S. Take out patient names if you post a log...

Marcel

• I removed export converter, restart the server, the draganddrop work. I handed export converter , rebooted the server but it still does not work ...

• Sorry, I did not see the previous post . Oops, the patient name ....
    Here the requested file :

• I do not understand, I see only a single line with ImportExportDragAnDrop ... It would take a second? where?

• Export now works correctly.
    But, I have always, on some files, a blank export. The xml file exists but is empty (0KB).
    With command line :
    [Blocked Image: http://lagodardiere.free.fr/fichiers/erreur_dcm_dicom2.JPG]

D:\dicomserver1417d\dgate.dic amended as follows:

Code
    (0040,A30A) VERS="4" VR="SQ" VM="1" Keyword="MeasuredValueSequence" Name="Measured Value Sequence"

But the problem persists.
    Merci.

• hi
    You had me made this proposal before. See message:
    http://forum.image-systems.biz/viewtopic.php?p=45906#p45906
    In fact, whatever I do as a correction in dgate.dic I have the same message dsr2xml.exe.
    This error only occurs on two GE V730 (often but not always) but not on the GE E8 newer.
    Is the file is transmitted by the V730 which is not correct?
    I can post you a file to test if you wish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!