Export Converter Script Execution

• marcelvanherk

Thanks Marcel.

I did try the above like:

[lua]

Association = local list = {}; local list2={}

ImportConverters =1

ImportConverter0 = list[Data.SeriesInstanceUID]= Data.SeriesInstanceUID; list2[Data.StudyInstanceUID]= Data.StudyInstanceUID

EndAssociation = local f=io.open(list2[1], 'wt') f:write(table.concat(list, '\n') f:close()

But I get lua error in the console, for the line io.open(list2[1], 'wt') as list2 is nil when I restarted the server after changing dicom.ini.
    I thought EndAssociation will only be called after something comes in. May be I am understanding incorrectly?
    Please guide on me to properly configure dicom.ini to record data in a single association.

Also, could you please clarify one more thing?

In ImportConverters or ExportConverters, can I call two scripts in one converter?

Currently, I call a lua script like this:

ExportConverters = 1

ExportConverter0 = process series after 10 by F:\myApp\processSeries1.lua "%u"|"%i"

Can I call two lua scripts instead of one in the same converter?

Thank you.

• Hi,

association is called for any connection. SO you have to change it to:

EndAssociation = if list2[1] then local f=io.open(list2[1], 'wt') f:write(table.concat(list, '\n') f:close() end

Yes you can call two scripts using a ; to seperate. But they would be run sequentually.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!