Posts by SM1312

Hi,

I am using MySQL as the database.

I wanted to add the DICOM tag (0020,1208) - Number of Study Related Instances to dicomstudies table in MySQL as it's not available default.

So, I modified dicom.sql file to include that tag as below:

And I (Re)-initialized my database through GUI.

I see the column now, but the values are NULL. I suppose this is because this tag is not a part of the DICOM's IOD but rather a query tag. But not sure how to set this up properly.

Could you please guide me on this? Thanks.

Hi,

I am using DICOM Server version 1.5.0c and its web server.

I am wondering whether it supports DICOM embedded documents like PDF or HTML etc.,

Unfortunately, I can't test this as I don't have any such documents. I thought its better to ask?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,

I came across the below error which is quite infrequent and sporadic when I query the web server. Not sure why this occurs.

Could you please guide me on how to debug this? Not familiar with Lua. Thanks.

Hi,

I am having a problem when querying the Conquest Web Server.

When I try to get the instances using a GET query, http://127.0.0.1/api/dicom/rs/studies/<myStudyUID>, I get no response and it throws 500 error.

But when I do, http://127.0.0.1/api/dicom/rs/studies/<myStudyUID>/series/<mySrUID> or http://127.0.0.1/api/dicom/rs/studies/<myStudyUID>/series/<mySrUID>/instances/<myInstUID>, these two give me proper responses.

Just trying to query study instance doesn't give me a response.

Could you please guide me on this? Thanks.

Hi,

When I query the DICOM Web Server for the studies in a DICOM node, there is a DICOM tag (0008, 0061) for each study which lists the modalities in that study.

Say, for a study initially, the value for the tag is `CT\\RTSTRUCT\\RTPLAN`

Now, I go and delete a series, say RTPLAN from that study. If I run the query again, I expect the value of the tag to be `CT\\RTSTRUCT` but instead it retains the initial value.

This issue happens with the deletion of any series inside a study and while querying studies again, the DICOM tag (0008, 0061) isn't updated properly.

How would I resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Hi,

I understand ExportConverters run after each incoming image slice.

I want to trigger a batch script which records some details after each series (NOT IMAGE) gets written.

So, I created an ExportConverter like this

Code
    ExportConverter0 = process series after 1 by F:\Programming\dicomHubScripts\processSeries.bat "%d" %u %i %V0020,000E %V0020,000D %V0008,0060 "%V0008,103E" "%V0018,1030"

What I believe the above converter does is that -> After a series gets written, it will trigger that batch script with a delay of 1 second. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The batch script just logs all those parameters to a text file

Now when Conquest receives a Study set with one series, I expected the above would log all the parameters to a file only once as the study contains only one series. But it logs the same details twice or multiple items depending on the data.

My 2 Questions are:

1) What should I do to make the export converter trigger only once after each series gets written?

2) Similarly, What should I do to make the export converter trigger only once after a study gets written completely (i.e., all the series in that study gets written fully)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

Is there any documentation explaining the steps for configuring the webserver using Apache (excluding stacks like XAMPP or WAMP)?

The manual has steps for XAMPP and using Apache with Linux. I couldn't find anything proper for Windows though.

I installed Apache on the system and transferred the contents of `webserver\htdocs` to apache's htdocs.

I can access the server without any problem but when I access `http://<IP>/app/newweb`, I get the below response:

To correct the above, I changed the below in httpd.conf file

DirectoryIndex index.html  ---> DirectoryIndex index.php index.html.

Now, I get this response in the browser

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi,

When we trigger a script using ImportConverter, is it possible to make the Conquest wait till it triggers the next one?

In other words, can we return the result (say a boolean to indicate whether the script is successful or not) of ImportConverter script to Conquest?

I don't think this is possible. But posting here just to confirm?

Thanks.

Hi Luiz,

this is a WIP api with some of the new functionality. It may be best to separate it from QIDO to avoid giving standard users too much rights.

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

I am interested in a REST API which connects to the Conquest Web Server. It would be much easier to query the server remotely instead of the GUI.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I came across your work. It seems that you have already done the same using landle and lua (your `api.zip` attachment in the quote).

I am not familiar with either Ladle or lua. But I presume that this is similar to running a webserver like Express.js.

But I am not sure how to set the ladle up. I tried looking in the web but the resources on this are quite limited at least to my knowledge on this.

Could you provide some insights to how run that your ladle `api` and make requests?

Thank you!

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your response. It's not about the pixel data.

It's just that the response headers gets written to the file thereby making the dicom file invalid to parse.

For example,

Code
    curl http://127.0.0.1/api/dicom/rs/studies/{}/series/{}/instances/{} --output F:\Downloads\test\testPlan.dcm

The command writes to the file `testPlan.dcm` but at the top of the file, there is a response header (like the one below) making it an invalid dicom file.
    ```

-Gfu0dPvtO1LMwqbVKkQ5EzneiBRlYDrC

Content-Type: application/dicom

Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary

```

I am not sure how to omit this before the data gets writiten to the file.