acrnema.map format

• Hi all,

Love this product! I had a question regarding the acrnema.map format. Can we use subnets shortcuts or wildcards for the IP address entry? I'd like to enable an entire subnet of clients access without having to manually entry 50 different computers with different IP address or in the case of DHCP.

• Hi,

you can use something like

V* * 1234 un

This means that once an AE find this line, the remaining letters after V e.g. V127.0.0.1 will be used as IP address. Your clients need to be call V followed by their IP address.

Hope this helps.

Marcel

• Thanks, but that I don't think that will work with DHCP (clients that VPN into the network may get assigned a different IP address each time they log in.) For example, Clients X VPNs in and gets assigned 127.0.0.1 and Acrnema.map has V* * 1234 un, so they setup their AE Title in their DICOM client to be V127.0.0.1. But then the next time they VPN in, they get assigned 127.0.0.2. In that example, unless I changed the acrnema.map or they changed their AE title, that would fail, no?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!