Browse database : no Images

• I installed 1.5.0b on Windows 11. SQL Database creation didn't work, so over to handcrafting. The only change versus our 1.4.19b were the Qrows and QColumns field names.

I can receive images from another PACS, but I cannot browse the database: patients, series are visible, but the image box is empty ("0 images"). The same is true when I access the PACS with K-Pacs: I receive everything but the images. Did I miss something? Are there extra fields (apart from qAccestime, Qflags and QSpare)? Thanks for your time.

• Hello

Sorry for my late answer. We are using SQL Server 2019.

There isn't anything in the logs. It looks like a field is still missing in the image table: when I defined the tables manually, I omitted the qAcesstime, qFlags and qSpare fields: they were not necessary to store images through DICOM . But when I browsed, no data appeared. Then, when I added those fields, table by table, the patient data appeared, then the series data, etc. Only the image table data doesn't appear after adding those fields.

• I cracked it. There was still a fieldname with a typo in the images table. I could catch the query with a profiler and take the sql to query against the database directly.

Thank you for your time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!