• Marcel

I've been starting to work with some rather large breast tomo's recently and ran across the following error message while trying to import some images after dropping them into /data/incoming

Code
    SaveToDisk: cannot rewrite jpeg/rle image in v2 format:

On this system I'm running 1.4.19b on a centos 7.8 . Incoming and Dropped data are set to store as J2.

Have you seen this an could you give some insight as to the source of the issue. Plenty of space on MAG0 and it doesn't look like I'm running out of ram . File sizes that are generating the error are roughly 1.1gb

Thanks in advance for any assistance

Mr Johnathan Bravo

• Hi,

Apparently you are loading images already on the system. A rewrite does not change the name of the file, and .v2 extension does not support jpeg (it neeed .dcm). To avoid the warning delete the existing images on the system first and the load them anew.

Marcel

• Marcel

Thanks for the info. I've tried deleting the study from database and filesystem with the same results.

Something you said however I do not understand. What is .v2 format? And my google fu isn't very good this morning apparently because I'm coming up empty searching for it. All I seem to find references for regarding v2 are some docker format an old microsoft chat log file format. If you could point me in the correct direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mr Johnathan Bravo

• Hi,

v2 is the original metaheader-less dicom format (ARCNEMA V2) used by conquest. It lacks the transfer syntax information. The message says it is doing a "rewrite" so the images must be in the database. It does not matter whether it is on disk.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!