We have 80 PACS servers running in different hospitals and diagnostic setups. Currently every site has its own PACS Server and serving the local need of the site. Now we want the whole data to be stored in Central PACS. Following queries are generated that need clarification and way around.
1. How to configure separate MAG for each site or store each site data in a separate folder for Management in the future
2. If Conquest is configured as database less DICOM Router on the site that forward it to Central PACS, how the Central PACS will tag or mark that study is received from that site.
3. How to ensure that Doctor of Site A cannot view the images of Site B and vice versa.
4. Site wise compression protocols.
5. Can a single instance of Conquest serve our need. As we have setup conquest in load and cluster mode.