Suggestions for Conquest compatible web based Dicom Viewer

• Hi

We are using Conquest as primary PACS server for a variety of machines in our hospital. However, now I need to provide access to the images via a HIS system. I was wondering, if there is a purely browser based DICOM viewer that can be integrated with Conquest ? I have explored weasis, but it seems it requires a JNLP file to be downloaded prior to use, which is creating problem on mobile devices. I do not mind some coding effort, so suggestions for compatible tools are also welcome.

Thanks

• Hi,

Have a look at the built-in newweb one. In 1.4.19c1 you can try it out right from the GUI, but it is delivered with older versions. It is coded in Lua and works well but not as slick as weasis. I would welcome any suggestions on how to improve it. Given some issue I would not use 1.4.19c1 for your production systems though.

Marcel

• Hi,

I never got OHIF to work on my computer. But is is a server, you can tell it the IP, PORT and AE of conquest, and conquest the AE IP and port of conquest, and it should work.

Newweb is enabled by just copying the lua files and dgate.exe to e.g. c:\xampp\cgi-bin\newweb. It is documented in the manual. Please use 1.4.19d1.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!