Purpose of the "Empty" subdirectory in "Data" directory

• Hi,

I use Conquest 1.4.19b together with the anonymization script.

Everything works fine but when I send large studies to Conquest, I get a MySQL error

20180712 11:19:23 ***Cannot connect to MySQL on port 3306

20180712 11:19:23 ***MySQL Error message: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10048)

I might be wrong but i think this has to do with too many connections to the database being open, hence no new connections to the database can be made.

I searched the internet and the suggestion there is to make changes in the registry. (increase the MaxUserPort and decrease the TcpTimedWaiteDelay as described in the Conquest Windows manual for MariaDB)

Anyway, I now find a number of dicom files in a subdirectory called "Empty" of the Data-directory.

What is the purpose of this directory? Is it to store dicom files for later reprocessing or does it serve another purpose?

Johan Simoen

• Hi,

You are likely right, conquest attempts to change the registry itself when installing. But it needs admin rights to do this.

'Empty' is likely a patient ID; can you look at the header of the images insde

regards,

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!