conquest - read and send dicom file with permission

• I would like to send my dicom file (k-pacs aplication) from external network to conquest server without reading/downloading file permission from conquest to this k-pacs. How to configure conquest server?

• I have an external network from which I am sending files. I wanted to block the possibility of reading dicom from this network.

External network is only meant to send dicom files and a local network for reading files. Now I can read study list and send dicom files from external network. I don't want this. I do not want it to be possible to read the study list. (only send). Did you understand what I mean?

• Ah,

you can add a lua script line to dicom.ini similar to this (untested) to achieve this.

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.69') then destroy() end

Similar events exist for other tasks such as Retrieve and WorkListQuery

regards

Marcel

• thanks

What should IP be?

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.69') then destroy() end

or

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ip, '192.169') then destroy() end ?

• Hi,

this is just a way to test for your internal IP address range. I have no idea what that is. Say you internal address are like 192.169.1.21. Then this should work (note I fixed the syntax):

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.169') then destroy() end

regards,

Marcel

• Please post what you entered.

And add

[lua]

QueryConverter0 = if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.169') then destroy() end

Association = print(Association.ConnectedIP)

To see that the IP is like.

Marcel

• I add this your last code to dicom.ini

I have all the time list of patient (external ip).

https://ibb.co/gR9Jvy

I have this code in conquest server.

• now i get message

Code
    [CONQUESTSRV1] *** lua syntax error [string "if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.168') then (..."]:1: syntax error near 'end' in 'if not string.match(Association.ConnectedIP, '^192.168') then ('destroy') end'
  • of course

I also forgot to add that reading and sending does not work from local network too.

• external IP

local IP

• I see no error and if dicom.ini is as listed here, the script should work. If I run

if not string.match('192.168.1.16', '^192.168') then script('destroy') end

The script('destroy') does not fire.

If I put the same lines work in my dicom server they work. There is a version difference but it that part is the same.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!