We are happy to announce the new release of our radiology reading station software iQ-VIEW/PRO 3.1 and the diagnostic media viewer iQ-LITE 3.1.
We are convinced that you will benefit from the new and enhanced features as well as the various performance improvements.
AI based improvement of patient security and reading performance
- 5% - 20% of patients have previous studies with a different patient identifier (Patient ID) and/or similar spellings of the patient name, e.g. Prof. Andre Mayer vs. André Mayer. Regular PACS cannot allocate such relevant datasets.
- iQ-VIEW PRO 3.1 allocates ~99.5% of relevant prior studies in a PACS through automatic matching of similar patient names in addition to checking only the patient ID.
- A more compact overview allows reading physicians to identify relevant studies quicker.
- Note: If you use iQ-VIEW PRO 3.1 in combination with iQ-WEB, you must run iQ-WEB version ≥ 6.2.3.
Significant performance improvements
- The application start is much faster.
- Image retrieval from remote archives works approx. 25% faster, especially for studies with many images, such as CT and MR.
- The new CallHelper tool allows over 100% faster access to studies using a remote call from a HIS/RIS.
New zoom presets
- Additional presets now allow displaying images at 1/2 or 1/3 of their size for faster reading of x-ray studies.
Display of patient age in study table
- Many medical decisions are made in relation to the patient age. The local study table shows not only the date of birth, but how old the patient was at the time of study acquisition.
Support for additional film/paper formats for DICOM print
- Version 3.1 prints all DICOM-defined film formats.
- Further special formats are intended to optimize the printing of stitched images (e.g. with full spine or extremities as 1:1 prints).
Get our freshly released iQ-VIEW/PRO 3.1.1 now and benefit from all these new features and improvements! We highly recommend scheduling product upgrades soon. The trial version is available for download from our Download Center.
Find further details about iQ-VIEW/PRO 3.1 in the product brochure and about iQ-LITE 3.1 in the flyer. And learn more about the changes and improvements from the previous version by checking out the New Features and Bug Fixes sheet.