Good things will come to those who wait. In this sense, we are proud to announce the long-awaited release of our radiology reading station software iQ-VIEW 3.0.
We are convinced that your patience will totally pay off, as we have included a number of innovative features, among which are included the following:
iQ-VIEW 3.0 Feature Highlights:
- Automatic previous studies management
- Intelligent radiology reading station that automatically presents relevant prior studies for a patient across all modalities (iQ-VIEW PRO only)
- Customizable visual styles
- Choose a different visual style for your application in order to create a more comfortable working experience, especially for reading room conditions
- Performance improvements
- Super fast zoom/pan now 10x faster
- Super fast multi-frame object opening
- New thumbnail selection for series preview; the middle image of a series can be selected instead of the first image
- Easier image processing and better image reading through improved functions
- New right-click context for fast access to frequently used functions
- New “Magnifier” tool now with 16 bit interpolation and zoom factor presets
- Easy synchronization of cranio-caudal acquired series with caudo-cranial series
- “Cine mode” now combined with “Bind mode”
- New mouse cursors available in different sizes
- New mouse cursor shapes in various sizes indicate selected tools
- Windows 10
- Full compatibility with Windows 10 Professional and above
Give our freshly released iQ-VIEW 3.0 a try and test this new and improved version by downloading it from our Download Center.
Detailed information on iQ-VIEW 3.0 is available in the product brochure and a quick overview of the new features and functions can be found in the iQ-VIEW 3.0 flyer.