auto route

• Marcel, is there a way to define what gets auto routed to specific AE Titles.

Here is what i am doing and what i need to do:

Right now, the Conquest recieves images from two different sites with one CR at each site.

It auto routes out to another AET, which happens to be a dicom router software.

What we are going to be doing is using the dicom router to import the study and then sending to an iQ-WEB PACS. Once the rads read it, we are triggering it to send the study with a SR now attached back to the Conquest.

What i need to do is that when it recieves the study with the SR attached back to auto route it to two different iQ-VIEW's, two different sites, two different AET. But, I only want it to auto route the returned study and only to those AET.

I don't want a loop setup.

So, the final process would be:

Studies are recieved in from two different CR's at two different locations.
    Conquest to auto route these recieved studies, NO SR attached, to an external AET (Dicom Router)
    Dicom Router sends to iQ-WEB
    Rad reads it and then a SR is generated and attached to the proper study
    iQ-WEB then auto routes the study back to Conquest with the newly attached SR
    I need Conquest to route the studies directly each of the iQ-VIES with the proper study going to the proper iQ-VIEW
    the studies are identified by which site they need to go to by the MRN.

Each site uses a unique prefix on the MRN

One is "PIT" and the other prefix is "HEN".

Can Conquest do this and how please?

• Hi Pat,

Something like this should do the job:

exportconverter0 = ifnotequal "%u", "CR1"; stop; ifequal "%m", "SR"; stop; forward to ROUTER;
    exportconverter1 = ifnotequal "%u", "CR2"; stop; ifequal "%m", "SR"; stop; forward to ROUTER;
    exportconverter2 = ifnotequal "%u", "IQWEB1"; stop; ifnotequal "%i[0,2]", "PIT"; stop; ifnotequal "%m", "SR"; stop; forward to IQWEB3;
    exportconverte32 = ifnotequal "%u", "IQWEB2"; stop; ifnotequal "%i[0,2]", "HEN"; stop; ifnotequal "%m", "SR"; stop; forward to IQWEB3;

Assuming MRN is the patient ID.

Marcel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!